Dak Prescott

1,413 Posts
24 Users
23 Likes
173.2 K Views
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @bugaboo

Big question is did Dak have a date? By the pics/video, it sure doesn’t look like it.

It looks like for the first time ever, Dak didn't have a +1 at a wedding - unless you count Mak! He's sooo grown up! The wedding looked really simple and low key. Tad was as beautiful as the bride.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Caitlin has been spending a lot of time in Dallas lately. Feels like she took Danielle's place as the girl of D4B. I didn't think Tad would be the first of the D4B to get married.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

I heard a news anchor say "it's Monday, April 10" and thought to myself, 'wow, it's been 4 years since Natalie leaked the Marie Antoinette "Let Them Eat Cake" COVID birthday party picture to TMZ. Dak caught hell over that. Hope Natalie enjoyed her 15 minutes.

Wonder did he privately wish her a happy bday? Also wonder if Momma Buffett is spending time in Dallas with Natalie?

Hard to believe that mess happened in 2020! Dak has talked about being depressed about that time—it was easier for Natalie to do what she wanted at that point in the relationship. 

I sincerely doubt Dak wished her HBD. Actually, not that many IG HBD wishes. The ones that I saw were rather over the top—-the most “selfless” person etc. They were trying to make her sound like a saint. She didn’t put any pic in her gallery for #26. She did go to LA and spent about 48 hours with a friend and came back to Dallas. A few Dallas gfs took her out to dinner a few days before her bday. Compared to the Bahamas bdays this was very tame.

Natalie did throw a bridal shower for Kate K. It was more lavish than many wedding receptions. She is the perfect MOH—-lots of $ and all the time in the world. 

No Momma B in Dallas. She, Natalie and Court will be heading to the lake house again this summer and will be meeting up with her bro/gf. I understand Natalie travels first class and it’s luxury everything, but doesn’t this get boring for her? 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

It looks like for the first time ever, Dak didn't have a +1 at a wedding - unless you count Mak! He's sooo grown up! The wedding looked really simple and low key. Tad was as beautiful as the bride.

Tad and Holly looked like they enjoyed the day. Tad looked nice. Whether planned or not, Dak really seemed to take a step back to make sure Tad/Holly were the center of attention. 

I thought the wedding was nice and it was great that all the kids were in it. Wonder if Tad/Holly will have another baby? Will Tad ever get back on sm? 

ReplyQuote
 Kat
(@kat)
Eminent Member

OMG. Dak may really be dating that 21 year old swimmer from LSU. She just posted a picture to her IG story of the Mississippi State University spring football game. MSU is introducing their new bulldog mascot at today’s game. His name is “Dak” in honor of Dak Prescott. First MSU bulldog mascot ever named for a former player so I bet they invited Dak to attend. She may be there with him.

Oh Dak … you can do so much better than this young and sorta trashy looking girl. Hope it’s just a temporary off-season fling. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

@kat Saw her story and the pic was taken from the stands. Every pic I’ve seen of Dak was him on the field with the dog (they have a ceremony to change the harness!) and later on the sideline. His buddies—Tad, Jeremy and Cobi were with him. No Jadyn in sight and no pics of Dak in the stands.

Seems the highlight of the day was the baseball game against Ole Miss. MSU was out to break a NCAA attendance record so the place was packed. Dak was there standing overlooking seats in the outfield. The crew from the football game were with him plus a QB from MSU/Damian and Derrick Brantley. Dak was having a good time especially because MSU won. No sign of any blonde from LSU.

So several explanations. Dak had her come for what? A +1 is at least near the guy. With the guys with him, he didn’t need company. After the game there was a concert (Brett Eldredge) at the baseball stadium, but didn’t see any pics from that—don’t know if Dak even stayed. If Dak told her to come and hang out then what we saw was crappy treatment by him. I’m going by the Natalie scale of clinginess and this was -5.  

Did Jadyn go with the idea of “running into” him? Some of the sm rags are now mentioning that while she’s been linked to Dak, there are no pics of them at all. Her bday was April 2 and based on her stories, she drank her way through the weekend. She was at a typical frat style bday party getting groped. Her supposed wealthy bf couldn’t go to LSU for her 21st? Is she hoping the pic of the football stadium on Bulldog Weekend will get tongues wagging again? 

Does she show up at TexasCCF gala?

Not a Natalie fan at all, but she was certainly light years ahead as far as class. Jadyn really acts like a cheap sorority girl.

Tomorrow starts the off-season program. Players can actually learn the playbooks. Dak has been practicing hard with his receivers and Zeke and playing pickle board. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Thought I would check in. Dak flew solo at the TXCCF gala. Saw one pic of him sitting next to Pops and his lady friend. Other than that, he was busy with interviews and the kids. Zeke was there and looked to be having a good time.

I’ve seen a few pics of him at Top Golf with teammates and a Stars playoff game with teammates (kind of a theme). Of course, the workout pics by 42. Dak was having fun at the HomeRun Derby—no gf in sight but did give a clingy Twitter fan a “flirty” smile. (@lynziekate) No sign of Jadyn—all of her IG content is in Baton Rouge/New Orleans.

Dak did pop up on IG today with CeeDee. They were at Carbone on the beach. A luxury pop up restaurant for the Miami Formula 1 race this weekend—dinner is $3k. I didn’t know a F1 race was such a big deal. Guess who else is in Miami???? Natalie and Momma B. Natalie has been posting stories from the race. Momma B looks like a real race fan. Coincidence? I hope so.

The FFF Gala is May 12 so there will be lots of Dak sm coverage. Busy week at the Star with the ACM Awards and rookies get there on Thursday. 

Off topic: Josh Allen and his gf broke up. They both took pics of the other down. They had been together for 3+ years.

ReplyQuote
 Kat
(@kat)
Eminent Member

Looks like Dak is on his annual trip to the Bahamas visiting the Solimine family. Tad, Holly, Brian Egan and Caitlin Rance are also there. Dak may have a date on the trip. In don_tonino27 IG story, Dak is standing behind a girl seated next to Holly. The girl has on a slinky orange dress and has long dark hair. She’s turned away from the camera and you can’t see her face. Dak is standing beside her and they are talking intently as she looks up at him. She doesn’t appear to be with anyone else in the video. Who knows … maybe Dak is back in business with the exotic looking ladies.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @kat

Looks like Dak is on his annual trip to the Bahamas visiting the Solimine family. Tad, Holly, Brian Egan and Caitlin Rance are also there. Dak may have a date on the trip. In don_tonino27 IG story, Dak is standing behind a girl seated next to Holly. The girl has on a slinky orange dress and has long dark hair. She’s turned away from the camera and you can’t see her face. Dak is standing beside her and they are talking intently as she looks up at him. She doesn’t appear to be with anyone else in the video. Who knows … maybe Dak is back in business with the exotic looking ladies.

Saw that! Have no idea who she is. There were some unknown men there off to the left. She might have been with them or invited to meet Dak? They were talking about something pretty intensely. Reminded me of how Dak looks at galas when he’s talking to guests. I didn’t get the impression she came with him. Will be interesting to see if this mystery woman is see again.

Looks like he and the group are on a yacht. I’ll bet he and Tad are doing some fishing. Caitlin has a few pics up…nothing of Dak, just her and BE. BE could tell some stories about Dak, yachts and Bahamas. 😂 

What we do know now is that the Jadyn Jannasch report was fake as Zeke said. She was back in Frisco when the FFF gala was held and wasn’t there. There were lots of pics of Dak at the gala and there was no Jadyn. She went last year with her dad and doesn’t look like he was there this year. Her dad looks to be a clout chaser so if he was there he would have posted pics.

I have to wonder who “tipped” Page Six about the relationship? I think the tip on Dak/Natalie breakup was put out by the same person that left the Jadyn/Dak tip.

Meanwhile Natalie and Momma B spent about 1 week in West Indies and now she’s in Manhattan Beach with Court for 2 weeks. Put a pic in her gallery from the beach where she took a pic with Beanie back in 2020. Kinda creepy.

Josh Allen has moved on quickly. He was seen with Hailee Steinfield in NYC. 

ReplyQuote
 Skye
(@skye)

Posted by: @kat

Good catch. Watching the updates since this post and this what i found. The orange dress girl did show up again. She was in Holly's stories during the yacht trip. And she, Holly and Caitlin were in the hottub together. Just three of them.  So who else joined them on the yacht? We know Brian was there cuz he showed up in Caitlyn stories. And for sure Tad was on there . Why would he leave his wife there alone on the yacht? And then that leaves us to, who was the last person who didnt show his face??? Were there more people on the yacht beside the throuple?  Couldn't find any post confirming either way. Was this a couple's outing? 

And then i dug more.  Went through Caitlyn follows and found the mystery girl, but mystery girl didn't follow her? I'm apprehensive to share the @ but hang tight ... i will. So i went to the lady's ig and didn't see any of Dak's people on there from what i could tell. But she did follow tx ccf and DC? Coincidence? I think I'm on to something. So i thought maybe she was someone they met while at Bahamas. But right after the hottub yacht cozy, mystery girl follows Caitlin and then Holly. But i said, she just couldn't have just met them.  This had to be a couple's cruise. She didn't follow Tonino, and that time, tonino flies to Miami. how did she meet them and then all of a sudden she's on a boat with Dak? But that's entirely a plausible theory. So anyway, the next day sunday, Caitlyn posts a workout she did in the backyard of a house, from what it looked like, and then later a goodbye bahamas story. And on the same day mystery posts a story from the balcony of a resort hotel. So, if this were a couples trip, why would mystery be at a different locale? 

Ok the following week cowboys have OTAs. she posting everyday on ig.And this is were it gets crazy. On Thursday night, mystery ig stories from a plane looking down from early evening sky with the caption "grateful." I'm just like, is she heading to Dallas? Dak had OTA the next day, so what? And then she's dark.WHO DID THE SAME THING?? Then on sat morning, she snaps a tight shot of just her face in really sexy clothes from Wendy's, but just to the left corner, you could see what looked like luggage. So was she on her way back to Tampa, where she's from, a stone throw away from Sarasota, the hometown of the infamous clout chaser NB??? And then she's dark again. Is she going to Dak's fam house??? 

Then cobiloc posts crawfish with a lot of white people around,which makes me think that he with Dak's fam. Was she there? There was a tanned chick wearing itty bitty bikini (inappropriate when meeting the fam)and a tall guy with swim shorts and a t shirt. No faces, barely any hands seen. And then just today, mystery is following Jeremy hicks. How in all that is called the world could she know Jeremy Hicks?? Hmmm. She is definitely with Dak. I bet she'll start posting tomorrow and whenever she's back in Tampa. She knows the drill just like the previous who posts way morethan before and looks happy. 

Dak doesn't follow nor she following Dak. But we know it took several months for Dak to start following Natalie. 

Ok. So I'm apprehensive to reveal the @. Not trying to blow their cover and possibly NB harrass her like she did the others.  Its sarahjane on ig and Dak let's on the conservative athlete, but he for sure has a wild streak. This chick has boobs for days hanging out of her dress and thirst-traps all up the gallery with liquor ever gently nestled in her hands, but don't worry, she has bible verses in her profile description. And she works liquor distribution. 

ReplyQuote
 Skye
(@skye)

I have to wonder who “tipped” Page Six about the relationship? I think the tip on Dak/Natalie breakup was put out by the same person that left the Jadyn/Dak tip.

This story gets crazier. Dak leaving NB was a smart move. She acts chill but her and her ilk are all about drama. The page six journalist that released the story was Francesca Bacardi and that's important because she and Courtney Natalie's bestie have long standing relationship starting from Bacardi exclusively releasing the scandal between Armie Hammer and Court. She was the only one, i think, that released anything involving court and armie. And Barcadi was a feature of the Hammer doc released feom Discovery plus. So the fact that she broke the story of the break up and the fling is interesting. 

ReplyQuote
 Skye
(@skye)

To me, mystery makes more sense than Nat. I just couldn't see what Dak saw. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Test. Unable to post earlier.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

@Skye!!! Welcome!!! You brought the heat!!! Did a little research and our mystery girl is Sarah Jane Ramos from Tampa Bay/still lives there. Way too close to Sarasota and NB’s fam. She went to FSU and is about 30. Sells high end wine/liquor. Was in a serious relationship that ended in 2022. Dak “liked” one of her IG pics in March 2022 about when he was ending it with Natalie. Then nothing til he liked a video of her golfing in May 2023.

She likes to play golf and watch hockey/baseball. Nothing football related until she followed the DC. Kind of stands out that she wanted to say she met Dak without saying it. Job looks to require travel so that may be some of what you saw in her stories? A lot of Dak’s fam lives in/around Orange TX which is 3-4 hours from Dallas so not sure about a meet up this soon in a relationship.

I had looked at CRs stories and it wasn’t clear when everyone got on the yacht. They were on the yacht on Saturday and back at a hotel (?) Saturday night and left Sunday. Knowing Dak/Tad, I’m sure they spent time fishing.

Dak is known for his pre-training camp romances. After Natalie, he may be taking it slow. This week is mini-camp and then nothing til training camp—July 24. He likely will be at Cowboys night at Rangers on 6/15 and Micah’s baseball game on 6/16. Then he’s doing a football camp in Shreveport on 6/25 and his own on 7/8.

Physically SJ looks a lot like Rosette. Dak certainly has his type.

ReplyQuote
 Skye
(@skye)

Dak “liked” one of her IG pics in March 2022 about when he was ending it with Natalie. Then nothing til he liked a video of her golfing in May 2023.

So Both of them ended their relationships while talking to each other 👀

This post was modified 1 year ago by Skye

ReplyQuote
Page 45 / 95
Share: