1,294 Posts
20 Users
23 Likes
150.9 K Views
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @bugaboo

SJ was in Dallas this past weekend.

His 30th is coming up soon. Wonder if she’ll be around for it? Wonder how he’ll celebrate?

Of course, we’re all wondering how much time she’ll spend in Oxnard. Dak doesn’t like to be alone but Dak is also putting FBE - football before everything. If the team bombs, he could be spending his last season as a Cowboy. I would hate that for him. Dak’s been through hell and back. He deserves a win.

Sarah Jane needs to understand that. 

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Kat—SJ was in Dallas this past weekend.

Was she spotted at any of his camps? She popping in on weekends? Eh. They’re still casual.

I’m not impressed with the follows. People in Dak’s orbit are always quick to follow someone he brings around. I put this one in a Kylee category (fwb) until he starts following her and at least allows her to post a story with him in it and then reposts it himself.

Dak’s very predictable, lol. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @audrey-hepburn

Kat—SJ was in Dallas this past weekend.

Was she spotted at any of his camps? She popping in on weekends? Eh. They’re still casual.

I’m not impressed with the follows. People in Dak’s orbit are always quick to follow someone he brings around. I put this one in a Kylee category (fwb) until he starts following her and at least allows her to post a story with him in it and then reposts it himself.

I’ll post more about her odd behavior and comings/goings. She was not around any of his FB camps. Dak had his traveling buddies (Tad, Cobi) at the Shreveport camp and the 3DQB camp was very small. She would have stood out like a sore thumb. It appeared that ProCamp handled everything for his camp on July 8. No sign of the D4B crew there to help.

In an interview, done at the July 8 camp, Dak mentioned being at other camps recently which makes me wonder when he’s been around DFW. Right now, he and his pass catchers are off for bonding/practice. I think 42 is with them so we should get some good pics/video.

Welcome back!!!!!

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

I haven't been on here in so long. Got caught up and I see the new girl, SJ. Yes she moves fast following the regulars. Someone asked about Jeremy Hicks. I follow him and yes he follows her. So here we go. Can't wait to see everything that unfolds. As for NB it had to finally happen with her deleting his pics and them unfollowing each other. This season will be critical for Dak. I hope that he gets done what he needs too.and SJ shouldn't be a distraction.

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

Quick note: Caitlin still follows NB..But SJ and Caitlin follow each other as well..

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @queenie

Quick note: Caitlin still follows NB..But SJ and Caitlin follow each other as well..

NB unfollowed Dak, but hasn’t unfollowed most of the D4B crew and friends. It looks so weird to see NB and SJ following the same people. Maybe while NB is in Spain for the next 6 weeks, she’ll continue her purge of anything related to Dak.

NB is the MOH at the Kirchof-Seguin wedding today. She has to think about what happened to her relationship with Dak.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @kat

Interesting week on the Dak front. SJ was in Dallas over July 4th. I assume she was visiting Dak since Holly posted a picture of herself, her daughter and SJ on a shopping trip. SJ made her IG private during the trip. It was public again after she returned to Tampa. She’s now following the whole D4B crew and others in Dak’s circle.

Ok, I had to take some time to look back over dates. SJ’s travels are not as easy to figure out as I thought.

1st, week of July 4th. SJ flew to NYC on June 30. She was there through July 3 (?). She had pics of NYC in her stories and commented how she was glad to be back. She never explained why she was there. No pics of meeting up with anyone etc. She did have a pic from a bathroom with a video from Tik Tok about managing emotions/nerves. Then nothing for about 12 hours. Some point on July 4, she posted a “my life vs. God’s plan” meme and then her IG was gone.

When I see the God’s plan meme it usually means something didn’t go well. I wondered if SJ had gone to NYC for a job interview? Why go to NYC and then per Kat, go to Dallas over the 4th? Her IG popped up again as private and then public again on July 6—back in Tampa. Very odd.

So she was in Dallas until July 5th, goes back to Tampa on 6th and then BACK to Dallas on July 7th!!!! Who does that??? She was at Komodo for a bday dinner on the 7th. Does she own stock in that place????? July 8th, Dak had his FB camp in the morning and then the Monument Realty event at Globe Life from 5-9pm. SJ acted like NB—-coffee from LalaLand Cafe and then dinner at Carbone. She was dressed for more than dinner—-see pic in her gallery!!! She stayed in Dallas on Sunday, but showed only some snacks she got at Trader Joe’s. Monday, she left.

As for Dak, he had FB camps from June 23–28/29. Then out to LA to work with  3DQB until about July 2. He was home (stories from Hoppe, Cobi) on July 4 for a cookout. After that Kat saw SJ with Holly and Addy for a day of shopping. If you fly from NYC to Dallas to spend time with your new bf, why go shopping with Holly? I understand the “get cozy with his family”, but??? Looks like Dak headed out to Portland for something related to Nike/Jordan. Brandin Cooks has a gorgeous home in Portland and Jalen Tolbert has been there working out with him. Dak said he was able to get in some throwing while In Portland. I have to wonder if SJ didn’t know he was going out of town and then had nothing better to do than go shopping???

So SJ turns up in Dallas and spends maybe 24 hours with Dak and friends. Her trip seems like spur of the moment especially with the quick turnaround from Dallas to Tampa and back.

Today, she has some pics in/around Tampa (including a beach in Sarasota) with the comment about loving the life in Tampa. Hmmmmmm.

ReplyQuote
(@fangyrl843)

Hi y’all. Saturday Holly posted pics from last weekend on IG. SJ was in one pic at the ProCamp so she got a little time in at a camp.

ReplyQuote
(@escobars)

@fangyrl843 I just seen the pics! The last one of SJ,Holly, and the kids…i don’t know man, this to me definitely seems more than a (fwb) situation in my opinion. Especially her just hanging out with family & camps.  I feel like 1 of two  things are bound to happen.. with how fast as it seems like it’s moved since we first caught wind of her, I think it’ll become public here pretty soon once they follow/ she’s posts him.. or he’s going to try and keep it DL till it’s just picked up by media her at all the Games! 
Happy he’s happy, but I was really hoping he’d be single this season to be as fully focused as he could be   😓 😅

This post was modified 1 year ago 2 times by Escobars

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @escobars

@fangyrl843 I just seen the pics! The last one of SJ,Holly, and the kids…i don’t know man, this to me definitely seems more than a (fwb) situation in my opinion. Especially her just hanging out with family & camps.  I feel like 1 of two  things are bound to happen.. with how fast as it seems like it’s moved since we first caught wind of her, I think it’ll become public here pretty soon once they follow/ she’s posts him.. or he’s going to try and keep it DL till it’s just picked up by media her at all the Games! 
Happy he’s happy, but I was really hoping he’d be single this season to be as fully focused as he could be   😓 😅

Thanks for the heads up Fangyrl!! Interesting that Holly didn’t tag anyone in the pics and none of the D4B group have liked the pics. Mak is just adorable.

SJ is moving very fast. Doubt Dak really notices because he’s not around that much. Looks like Holly is managing this romance. It has to get a little old for some of his close friends with the follow and unfollow of the gfs. 

Some savy media probably already know about SJ. I know several follow Dak and some of the D4B. Just doing that it shows a new gf has been hanging around. 

SJ did dump most of the pics of her ex on her FB page. She left only 1 from 2019 with him and her parents. I looked yesterday and couldn’t find her FB page. The girl has been busy pulling pages down. She did follow TexasCCF and then unfollowed them. She has also followed Jeanne Grier (Will”s wife). So now  people on the team are aware of her. Following Jeanne is so odd. They live in SC and Jeanne pretty much divorced herself from Dallas. Not sure what her plans are this season. 

It is interesting that nobody liked the photo dump from SJ yesterday. She has a flirty story showing her in a bikini. I’m sure it was a message to Dak. If she moves too fast, he’ll walk away. Right now, I bet he sees her as “safe.” She has  a job and lives 1100 miles away. I’m sure she wants to beat his FBE mindset, but I bet he’s already there. Now he has to keep that focus and not worry about a new gf in Tampa.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @audrey-hepburn

New Boo Sarah Jane is following the same playbook as Rosette and the others before her by befriending the D4B. Seems even Halle has met her. Wonder what the REAL reason is Dak won’t follow her on IG?? I ain’t buying privacy crap. Everybody else is posting and following her. 🤔 

Judy—-I know you followed the Rosette saga closer than I did. This relationship seems similar—girl has a job and lives out of state. Seemed like Dak and Rosette got together around March (?) and it seemed to just fade away by TC? Rosette seemed to push things pretty quickly and that’s what I’m seeing from SJ.

They must all get told that once Dak leaves for Oxnard, he will focus only on football so don’t get your feelings hurt if he doesn’t pay much attention to you. So far, it looks like Holly is the den mother. She’s the one posting pics, taking SJ shopping etc. Bet Dak asked her to take care of SJ because he’s busy. Once that kind of behavior gets started, things don’t get better. Right now, I think Dak feels she safe due to distance and her job. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

His 30th is coming up soon. Wonder if she’ll be around for it? Wonder how he’ll celebrate?

Of course, we’re all wondering how much time she’ll spend in Oxnard. Dak doesn’t like to be alone but Dak is also putting FBE - football before everything. If the team bombs, he could be spending his last season as a Cowboy. I would hate that for him. Dak’s been through hell and back. He deserves a win.

Sarah Jane needs to understand that. 

Got to see when he leaves for Cali. He was with his WRs etc from Wednesday to Saturday so they may have had a little party. 

The last few years he has gone out to Cali ahead of the team. If that happens then he probably isn’t going to have any kind of party. Last year he had a gathering at the Palace that seemed like a HBD, end of summer, good luck theme—-maybe something along that line?

The most obvious time for SJ to be in Oxnard would be the weekend of his bday. July 29 is the day for all NFL camps to be practicing and I’ll bet, NFLN has a crew in Oxnard and Dak gets interviewed. July 30 is an off day for the team. He can’t afford to be focused on his new gf and not getting every rep in practice. This O has changed some and McCarthy will call plays. Dak said each play that is called to him will have 3-4 options and he picks which one to run based on the D he sees. He’s going to have to be sharp and TC is when he will be working out all the little details.

I doubt SJ really gets how focused he has to be. She seems to be in the honeymoon phase of the relationship. Dak seems to be fine spending time with her when his schedule allows it.

SJ has to realize this is nothing like her prior relationship. Looked like she and her ex spent a lot of time with her family. Dak isn’t going to be around for family events until Feb. I think SJ really wants to tell the IG world about Dak……she’s dropping lots of hints. 

ReplyQuote
(@escobars)

This is definitely going to be an interesting few months/ season ahead to say the least!!! 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

@escobars Yes, it’s get out the popcorn time! Cowboys need a SB, Dak needs a SB win. The gf drama needs to be zero. I don’t think it will be. Some media like Mike Fisher will love to break it. The guys on 1053 The Fan are always up on the team sm. After 1 loss if it’s Dak fault or not, the gf will be floated out there. Jori Epstein knows I’m sure and I bet Jane Slater will figure it out. This will not be any big secret.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Right now, I bet he sees her as “safe.” She has  a job and lives 1100 miles away. I’m sure she wants to beat his FBE mindset, but I bet he’s already there. Now he has to keep that focus and not worry about a new gf in Tampa.

I totally agree. She's safe. Dak has a bit of a controlling side, but I don't think he'll make the mistake of moving her to Dallas too soon, especially just coming out of a serious relationship with Natalie that clearly negatively affected his on-field performance.

ReplyQuote
Page 47 / 87
Share: