Dak Prescott

1,413 Posts
24 Users
23 Likes
173.2 K Views
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @bugaboo

The most obvious time for SJ to be in Oxnard would be the weekend of his bday. July 29 is the day for all NFL camps to be practicing and I’ll bet, NFLN has a crew in Oxnard and Dak gets interviewed.

His 30th is coming up soon. Wonder if she’ll be around for it? Wonder how he’ll celebrate?

My guess is there'll be a big bash before they leave. Zeke will probably throw it, along with the D4B. Zeke's bday is this weekend, too!

Then, at camp there'll be the low-key stuff with Pops and whoever is there. Very curious to see if she'll be there too.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

It is interesting that nobody liked the photo dump from SJ yesterday.

Dak didn't like Holly's photos from camp, which have adorable pics of him and Mak - but also pics of her and SJ. He's trying too hard to be "private."

You're right, Bugaboo, Holly is pushing them hard. I get the feeling she tolerated Natalie. 

All of these women are the same, it won't be long before she starts pressuring Dak to follow her or give him grief over it. Never fails.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Judy—-I know you followed the Rosette saga closer than I did. This relationship seems similar—girl has a job and lives out of state. Seemed like Dak and Rosette got together around March (?) and it seemed to just fade away by TC? Rosette seemed to push things pretty quickly and that’s what I’m seeing from SJ.

This feels very similar to Rosette. Rosette tried to keep things private but, like the rest of them, she couldn't for very long. Once the season starts, SJ won't either, lol.

ReplyQuote
(@honeybee)
Trusted Member

SJ has been offline for some days but started posting again yesterday. If you want to see what she was up to check out @fabenker on Instagram.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @honeybee

SJ has been offline for some days but started posting again yesterday. If you want to see what she was up to check out @fabenker on Instagram.

Great work!!! SJ appeared to be a baseball fan and I had noticed the Rangers played the TB Marlins. So she was in DFW for how many days to catch a game with Dak. Dak doesn’t look all that happy in those pics.

So when she goes dark, does that mean she’s with him or traveling back/forth? She had a couple of stories up on Sunday pm and then down on Monday am. The Marlins games were Mon-Wednesday—-looks like they were at the game on Wednesday? Cobi showed a pic of his feet from Globe Life on Wednesday—-bet he was there with Dak/SJ.

Odd that’s she’s never followed Tad. Photo dump on 42 from Dak’s retreat with his receivers and she didn’t “like” them. Dak was looking really good. LOL

Based on Dak’s set routine, he’s out in Cali. Gents Playbook announced he was going to be in LA to work with Dak on his clothes for the season. Dak usually goes out to Cali on Thursday or Friday before TC and obviously he’s there now. Did she go along or head back to Tampa? She posted a pic of food on Friday pm and a weird meme about sending out positive vibes or something.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @audrey-hepburn

Right now, I bet he sees her as “safe.” She has  a job and lives 1100 miles away. I’m sure she wants to beat his FBE mindset, but I bet he’s already there. Now he has to keep that focus and not worry about a new gf in Tampa.

I totally agree. She's safe. Dak has a bit of a controlling side, but I don't think he'll make the mistake of moving her to Dallas too soon, especially just coming out of a serious relationship with Natalie that clearly negatively affected his on-field performance.

If you look at what Dak does for a living, being controlling is part of his job. I’m sure it comes fairly naturally to him, but sometimes being too controlling in a relationship can sink it quickly. NB controlled their relationship for quite awhile which I think was due to his depression, Jace’s death, ankle injury etc.

Take a look at the pics referenced by HoneyBee. Physically he is controlling (SJ is much smaller than NB). Like many of the NB pics toward the end of the NB era, he is walking behind—-no touching/hand holding. They look like 2 friends, no real connection yet. Or maybe never. She isn’t trying to look at him….just walking along.

I wonder if Dak sees this as putting his foot in the dating pool. Give it a try—-nothing serious.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @audrey-hepburn

The most obvious time for SJ to be in Oxnard would be the weekend of his bday. July 29 is the day for all NFL camps to be practicing and I’ll bet, NFLN has a crew in Oxnard and Dak gets interviewed.

His 30th is coming up soon. Wonder if she’ll be around for it? Wonder how he’ll celebrate?

My guess is there'll be a big bash before they leave. Zeke will probably throw it, along with the D4B. Zeke's bday is this weekend, too!

Then, at camp there'll be the low-key stuff with Pops and whoever is there. Very curious to see if she'll be there too.

If there was any bday party it was very quiet. Maybe the D4B crew had something with Zeke etc when SJ was in town, but Dak is in SoCal now. Zeke was in St. Louis last weekend for a football camp. Momma E has a pic up from a small dinner with him.

The team will do something especially since it’s NFL Welcome Back weekend. Dak having his bday at TC is probably the best bday for him. I think he will miss Zeke alot. Zeke has been there for his bdays since 2016. I miss Zeke too.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

I think he will miss Zeke alot. Zeke has been there for his bdays since 2016. I miss Zeke too.

I miss Zeke, too. It didn't really hit that he's no longer on the team until now. For a second, I was thinking Zeke would throw him a party at camp - until it hit that Zeke won't be there. 🙁

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

[/quote

Dak didn't like Holly's photos from camp, which have adorable pics of him and Mak - but also pics of her and SJ. He's trying too hard to be "private."

You're right, Bugaboo, Holly is pushing them hard. I get the feeling she tolerated Natalie. 

All of these women are the same, it won't be long before she starts pressuring Dak to follow her or give him grief over it. Never fails.

Holly is all over this relationship. She was at a baby shower on Sat. for Alana Trapp and Saturday evening, SJ had followed Alana and some other friend of Holly’s. Holly seems to be arranging for SJ to follow some of the Dak circle. It looks so weird to see NB and SJ following all of these people.

I don’t trust Holly or any of the D4B crew to get a real read on SJ. They were all in on NB until Dak wasn’t. In 2021, Holly gushed over NB on her bday saying she was like a sister and great part of the family. A year later, there were no bday messages. 

Why does Holly have to be so involved? It looks like Dak doesn’t have a lot of time to spend with SJ (not surprising) and Holly is working hard to keep SJ feeling like there is a future with Dak. Talk about controlling! S) has to travel to see Dak—-he isn’t going to travel to meet up with her. At some point she has to wonder if it’s worth it. I understand that fam/friends don’t want to see him hurt again, but this looks way off.

Season starts tomorrow. Dak will be in Oxnard. I think he’s been ready for this since he left that retreat in Georgia.

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

@bugaboo I agree 100% with everything you said. I think that the whole follow everyone in his circle so soon shows desperation. Didn't she get the memo when Dak said don't go into a relationship thinking marriage, you should be friends. If she rushes it like NB did she won't be around long and she'll be doing all the unfollowing etc..Holly needs to focus on Tad. I like Holly but now that she is in the family I guess she thinks she can control that part. I just can't wait to see what happens to Daks game with her around. Last year when him and NB broke up, he was all in.

ReplyQuote
Sports Gossip Staff
(@gossipadmin)
Eminent Member Admin
Topic starter  

So who is Dak dating now??? Details please lol  

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

SJ is doing the following pages Dak follows thing like NB did. Here we go again. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @gossipadmin

So who is Dak dating now??? Details please lol  

It’s not Jadyn Jannasch. Zeke said it was fake when Page Six came out with it. Nothing there.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @queenie

SJ is doing the following pages Dak follows thing like NB did. Here we go again. 

She is using NB’s playbook with all of the follows. I saw her following Christ Lovers. Dak follows it too. Maybe she picked it because NB doesn’t follow it? NB needs to unfollow all of the D4B and businesses Dak deals with. She looks so needy.

SJ had stories about golfing with a relative. Notice she had to show the name of the exclusive country club she belongs to. She clearly has a life in Tampa and active social life there and in Miami. People notice when she is suddenly going to Dallas just about every week. She was back in Dallas for a few days right before Dak left for Cali. The week of July 4th was crazy with her going from NYC to Dallas to Tampa and back to Dallas. She looks more desperate than NB. I’m sure she knows about NB—-the excessive follows and clingy behavior didn’t work for her.

Tad finally put some pics on his new IG (tp1stprescott). He has some pics from the Bahama trip and the majority were of him. One pic of Dak and none of SJ.

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

@bugaboo Lol you think Holly has to approve all of his follows now?

ReplyQuote
Page 48 / 95
Share: