Clear all

Dak Prescott

1,413 Posts
24 Users
23 Likes
173.2 K Views
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

Mr.Tad.is back on Twitter too. He might think about going to Threads. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @queenie

@bugaboo Lol you think Holly has to approve all of his follows now?

I would hope after saying “I do” Tad would focus on his wife and kids and stop the internet flirting. I bet Holly still checks. Lol

We called it. Tad, Holly and kids are in Oxnard. So is SJ. She has a story laying on a beach with temp of 68! Yeah, that’s Oxnard. So they go to watch practice on Friday/Saturday and then? Is she going to try and have pics of them together? Dak has meetings before/after practice—-he will probably get some downtime after Saturday practice.

NFLN will be there on Saturday so I don’t see him parading around with a new gf that he’s trying to keep private. I could see team website doing a quick interview with Tad, but not more than that. He seems so focused at his presser today and he said he didn’t consider doing the series Quarterbacks because he gets enough media attention as is.

So, SJ has been deleting things on her IG gallery. She had 87 pics and now 82. There was 1 pic of her ex in a photo dump from Jan. 4, 2022 and now that’s gone. Wonder what she’s trying to hide? Maybe clean up her IG so when Dak finally follows her, nothing questionable comes out?! Looking at those pics of SJ/Dak leaving the Rangers game, he was not looking like an attentive bf.

ReplyQuote
Sports Gossip Staff
(@gossipadmin)
Eminent Member Admin
Topic starter  

Who is SJ?  

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

SJ letting y'all know she's in Oxnard. I hope for Natalie's sake she isn't watching SJ's stories.

ReplyQuote
Sports Gossip Staff
(@gossipadmin)
Eminent Member Admin
Topic starter  

What's her IG and name please??? LOL  

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @audrey-hepburn

SJ letting y'all know she's in Oxnard. I hope for Natalie's sake she isn't watching SJ's stories.

And now following Lauryn Rush!! It gets rather sad/funny. Lauryn certainly considered herself a good friend of NB! I bet Lauryn has let NB know about the follow!

I have to think NB might make time to check on SJ! 

This girl is being very aggressive. She’s trying to be a WAG real fast. Has Dak promised to follow her after this weekend? After training camp? No promise maybe? She has spent chunks of time in the last 3 weeks following him around Dallas and now Cali. This isn’t really a gf……..more like an obsessed fan. She’s trying real hard to validate her out of control life.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @gossipadmin

What's her IG and name please??? LOL  

What will you do with the info if anyone tells you?

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

@bugaboo Lord, it's getting spicy so fast. It's just too much with SJ following the same as NB. The thing is NB should unfollow all of these people already. She isn't connected to them anymore and there isn't the commenting or liking of pics anymore.

Dak might not ever follow her. Who knows. But I agree she is acting like an obsessed fan and not a gf. Probably how Dak wants it. 

Can't wait to see some bday pics soon. 🤔

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

When did Dak change who can see who follows him? I know NB did some time ago. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

@bugaboo Lord, it's getting spicy so fast. It's just too much with SJ following the same as NB. The thing is NB should unfollow all of these people already. She isn't connected to them anymore and there isn't the commenting or liking of pics anymore.

Dak might not ever follow her. Who knows. But I agree she is acting like an obsessed fan and not a gf. Probably how Dak wants it. 

Can't wait to see some bday pics soon. 🤔

What do you think of Sj heading to LA yesterday? It’s about 1 hour(without traffic) from Oxnard. She didn’t tag Oxnard in her beach pic, but tagged LA yesterday. Maybe she felt Oxnard would be giving her “secret” dating away. Lol!!!

Not sure what the last story of a bottle of wine meant??? Message to Dak that she missed him or she’s not happy and it’s Friday night in LA? 

Big practice today. Opening ceremonies (bleh) and NFLN is there with lots of coverage. Dak will be interviewed after practice. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

When did Dak change who can see who follows him? I know NB did some time ago. 

o

IDK on the follows. I think it’s been like that for awhile. NB has the limit on her comments. She totally assures she has nothing but glowing reviews. She’s off partying on French Riviera. I have no doubt she knows it’s Dak’s bday.

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

@bugaboo She's doing too much. He won't be the boyfriend she thinks he will be. NB learned and she will too.

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

Oh we see you SJ. Loving on Mak is a sure sign that Dak will become closer to you. Holly sure loves it.

You know I was looking through NB and SJ pics and I saw when NB did the Howdy on her caption in June of 21 and then SJ did it in Aug of 21. I just feel that Dak may have been behind the scenes with this one already and it's just too fast of a connection. I don't know. Somebody else give me your thoughts lol.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Oh we see you SJ. Loving on Mak is a sure sign that Dak will become closer to you. Holly sure loves it.

I don’t know that Dak has the time or interest to look at IG stories that aren’t about football. Lol! What did strike me was that after being at practice (?), she didn’t have 1 story from TC? All she did was repost Holly’s story? Other than reposting Holly’s story, she had nothing until today when she showed some food and then on a putting green in a backyard. And there was Mack playing off to the side. So once again she was with Tad/Holly and kids. Holly didn’t repost the story.

Players had today off til late afternoon and then back for meetings and practice tomorrow. So did SJ get alone Dak time or just hangout with Dak and fam at the BNB? Dak is back to his dating with a chaperone or group like he did with NB.

What is odd is Tad has a nice hbd in his gallery. SJ didn’t like it and she isn’t following Tad. She has continued to follow others in the D4K circle including Luke Miller, Dak’s personal PT. Like had not followed her back. 

I’m guessing SJ can work remotely so as long as she can get internet, she can get some work done. Doesn’t her family/friends notice her going out of town every week? The behavior is really odd. Wonder how long she thinks she can keep this up?

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

You know I was looking through NB and SJ pics and I saw when NB did the Howdy on her caption in June of 21 and then SJ did it in Aug of 21. I just feel that Dak may have been behind the scenes with this one already and it's just too fast of a connection. I don't know. Somebody else give me your thoughts lol.

The NB cowgirl look was done for a Jimmie Allen (?) concert where she dressed Tad, Holly, Dak and herself in western gear. NB is the only one with pics still in her gallery. IDK why exactly SJ had the cowboy hat on. Country western is pretty popular in FL. Based on likes, Dak connected with SJ in 2022, but it’s possible he knew her before that. That would have both of them flirting way before they ended their relationships. Not saying it couldn’t happen. Hmmm.

ReplyQuote
Page 49 / 95
Share: