Trusted Member

You can see her on the instagram stories of:

@very_patti

@realtorsarah

@nancytyrealestate

@morgan.purtiz.realtor

@chrislewis214

@johnie_the_realtor

Johnie has some of the best footage as he knows Dak and you can see her smiling at the camera when he pans trying to get in the shot lol. I'd move quickly though, the stories are set to expire soon.

Instagram posts:

@gabby_garciatx

@liz_verduzco_rn

@ms_liarene.j

@beckychancerealty

@jadahurdtherealtor_

Escobars reacted
ReplyQuote
(@escobars)

@bugaboo I can’t wait to read your post over her behavior lollll. I missed all the stories aside from hers, but checked out the posts she was captured in and… well.. I’ll wait to see ur opinion 😂.
I just need to see if I’m the only one thinking what I’m thinking👀. I’m sure it was even more obvious in person (to sober eyes).

This post was modified 11 months ago by Escobars

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

@honeybee If I hadn’t seen her Charlie’s Angels pose in a tight denim jumpsuit just a couple weeks ago, I’d swear she’s pregnant based on the pics posted. Maybe that was just an unflattering dress.

Dak is 30 and a man whore. Bound to happen soon. I just hope when he does become a father, it’s with someone he wants to spend the rest of his life with.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

SJ is smart to keep her job but she’s following the playbook everyone else did by quickly submerging herself into Dak’s life. I can see how that’s hard not to do but where has it gotten any of them? 

We tried to tell Natalie to build an identity separate from Dak but she was like to hell with that. I’m a trust fund baby. LMAO.

@Bugaboo who else used to dine at Town Hearth? You guessed it, Rosette. This relationship with SJ is giving Rosette. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @audrey-hepburn

@honeybee If I hadn’t seen her Charlie’s Angels pose in a tight denim jumpsuit just a couple weeks ago, I’d swear she’s pregnant based on the pics posted. Maybe that was just an unflattering dress.

Dak is 30 and a man whore. Bound to happen soon. I just hope when he does become a father, it’s with someone he wants to spend the rest of his life with.

That denim jumpsuit was just baaad. With the blue boots, she just looked cheap. I think the prego look may have been the dress. Not great pics of her, but the dress did nothing for her. 

They have only been together for about 3 months so kind of soon for her to be showing. She had a glass of wine while Dak was playing poker which she shouldn’t have if pregnant, but who knows if she was drinking it? I have to watch her stories really close from now on.

I agree with you. If/When Dak becomes a dad, I hope it’s because he wants to and can make the commitment to the child/wife. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @escobars

@bugaboo I can’t wait to read your post over her behavior lollll. I missed all the stories aside from hers, but checked out the posts she was captured in and… well.. I’ll wait to see ur opinion 😂.
I just need to see if I’m the only one thinking what I’m thinking👀. I’m sure it was even more obvious in person (to sober eyes).

42 has pics from the event and naturally all are of Dak and that’s what Dak has reposted. Johnie put his video in his gallery so if anyone missed it, there it is.

In looking at SJs IG, there is stuff that bothers me. It’s really little things, but added up, is unsettling and may show more of her plan with Dak. She has 3 total IG accounts—the primary one and then Sarahjaneeat and Sarahjanedrinks. She was trying to do food/drink blogging, but lost interest with the food in 2020. The drink IG page is locked which is odd—-don’t bloggers want people to read their pages? She has used the eats page to “like”  posts. She used  a like from the eats page for her Portland pics. Why? 😂 

She keeps adding to her Dak follows almost daily. Today she followed the gm of the Cowboys Club. Yesterday it was Peter Miller—-handles all of Dak”s business deals. Miller was at the Monument event. Interesting that he hasn’t followed her back yet. Looking at her recent follows, she is almost exclusively following people related to Dak in some way. She may be moving faster than NB did. It’s almost like she’s moving on from her life in Tampa.

I noticed in her follows that she has one of those WAG swag businesses following her although it’s Tampa based so didn’t look like they have Cowboys gear. She is also being followed by a Tampa based realtor and one in Dallas. She’s not following them, but…….. ! This seems very much Rosette. 

I did find out the name of her ex-bf—-Chase Walker. His IG has been locked and he really doesn’t use his FB. He is @37ish. Lives/works in Tampa. He played football in college, but not well. SJ took some effort scrub him out of her sm. He is still using a pic of them as his LinkedIn profile pic!!! Maybe he was dumped by her.

We’ve seen SJ take down her IG and lock it for a day. She pulled the pics of Chase from her FB and it was up for a short time and then gone. She also deleted 5 posts from her IG after she got together with Dak. Didn’t NB do something similar? 

SJ is spending more time in the Dallas area than in Tampa. It’s so odd how she shows up when Dak isn’t even in the same state! Some of the time she’s with Tad/Holly, but they might get tired of it. 

Just a guess based on her actions, but I think she is planning to move to Dallas . I can see her telling Dak that she misses him so much when in Tampa and his family/friends are so wonderful/welcoming it would help their relationship for her to be close by. After seeing him flirting and enjoying the company of other women at the Monument event, I think she might be worried living 1100 miles away. SJ is already pushing in the engagement ring direction. jMO

ReplyQuote
 Kat
(@kat)
Eminent Member

SJ posted an IG story from a Frisco fitness club today with the legend “ran away from the hurricane.” Do y’all think she is already living with Dak part time (hoping to be full time)?

Do the women who chase Dak ever work for a living? I know SJ has a job, but she really hasn’t spent much time on the job the last month or so.

As Bugaboo pointed out, she definitely has motives. Here is a quote she posted a few weeks ago that was so weird, I saved it.

You are allowed to be hot, rich, healthy, fulfilled, wildly in love and very, very happy!

She’s obviously not rich right now from all appearances. Pretty much says it all, right?

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @kat

SJ posted an IG story from a Frisco fitness club today with the legend “ran away from the hurricane.” Do y’all think she is already living with Dak part time (hoping to be full time)?

Remember Rosette would post pics from Orange Theory in Frisco? 😂

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Do the women who chase Dak ever work for a living? I know SJ has a job, but she really hasn’t spent much time on the job the last month or so.

Honestly, I think most of that is him. I think Dak likes having his main close. He immerses her in his lifestyle, then he gets bored and dumps her. 

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

She’s obviously not rich right now from all appearances. Pretty much says it all, right?

They’re all gold diggers. This one has come up written all over her. Dak doesn’t choose well. IDK what it is about SJ that has Holly wrapped. That’s one advantage over the others she seems to have. 

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

You are allowed to be hot, rich, healthy, fulfilled, wildly in love and very, very happy!

She’s not wrong but who’s “rich”?? Natalie is rich. She could post that, not SJ! LMAO.

And who’s “wildly in love?” Not DAK, unless she’s referring to football. Wow. This ninja really have these females living in Lala Land. 😂

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Wow! That comes off as a selfish bio**h. Basically, she’s thumbing her nose at friends/family in Tampa that have to deal with this storm. She couldn’t work out at The Palace? Of course she could, but I bet Dak won’t let her put any pics or location tags from The Palace on IG. She was desperate to let people know she with Dak so she put up that dumb exercise video. The blue she was wearing is a Rams blue, not Cowboys.

She doesn’t look prego, but does look a little thick. That’s what all that flying does.

I would say not living together as of 2 weeks ago, but now….? Is she driving one of Dak’s cars too? 

Dak comes off as pretty open to helping people. Wonder what he thinks? SJ has family in Tampa and could be there to help out, but chose to stay with her guy (who was at practice today btw). Remember SJ also blew off her sister’s bday to hang out with Tad/Holly and occasionally get a glimpse of Dak during training camp. She has ONE focus right now.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

What’s odd is that other than NB, all of them had jobs. I wonder how SJ is keeping up. I’m sure she can do some work remotely, but it seems with all of the travel back/forth to Dallas, she is probably missing things and doing a half ass job on other things. 

With the storm, I bet her office closed for a few days and she probably gave her boss a sob story about not being able to get back before it hit. Wonder how long she’s going to try and stretch this out? Dak has practice all week so she likely will spend time with Holly or a couple of WAGs. She may just decide to spend the Labor Day weekend in TX.

If this relationship continues, I can see her telling Dak how hard it is to keep up with her work and maybe she should just stop until after the season? This seems very Rosette.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @audrey-hepburn

She’s not wrong but who’s “rich”?? Natalie is rich. She could post that, not SJ! LMAO.

And who’s “wildly in love?” Not DAK, unless she’s referring to football. Wow. This ninja really have these females living in Lala Land. 😂

This one isn’t dealing with reality. Talk about pushing all your chips to the center of the table! Wonder why her last relationship ended? She wasn’t going to be rich with that guy. NB was a little more discreet about wanting a certain lifestyle. They’ve know each other for a couple of months and it’s been a date here and there. She really knows very little about him and he may not care to know too much about her until it gets messy and it will!!!

Off topic—Looks like NB has a bf! I was looking at her follows and she seems to be dating a baseball player. Not surprising about the pro athlete. Her new guy is Jack Flaherty. He’s a pitcher for the Orioles. On her way from Spain to Dallas she spent a couple of days in Baltimore. He won’t get the big media that Dak does, but she can feel she’s back in the spotlight.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @bugaboo

Off topic—Looks like NB has a bf! I was looking at her follows and she seems to be dating a baseball player. Not surprising about the pro athlete. Her new guy is Jack Flaherty.

He's handsome!

ReplyQuote
Page 51 / 87
Share: