Clear all

Dak Prescott

1,295 Posts
20 Users
23 Likes
150.9 K Views
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

NB seems to be maturing well I can hope Good for her getting a new man. Maybe it'll last. I  was looking at Gabby's video and SJ was standing next to Dak when that lady was standing on stage when that rap song came on and she's just standing there looking loss with a glass of wine..Dak was enjoying himself. She's boring. I'm not feeling this girl at all. Dak will get bored soon..

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Wonder how long she’s going to try and stretch this out? Dak has practice all week so she likely will spend time with Holly or a couple of WAGs. She may just decide to spend the Labor Day weekend in TX.

Called it! SJ has a story up having dinner with Halle. I’m sure she’s getting more intel on Dak. Halle’s known him since @2017 so she’s seen the good/bad.  She doesn’t  post a story for over 24 hours and all she can put up is a dinner with Halle? No dinner with her guy? Not having dinner with Tad/Holly? Maybe they’re tired of her!

The team has early am practices this week to avoid the heat so Dak prolly isn’t staying up late. Even with early practices I bet Dak is at the Star most of the day. So, what is there for SJ to do? 

Tampa airport opened this afternoon for arrivals and will be fully operational tomorrow am. No reason not to go back to Tampa, SJ!

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @queenie

NB seems to be maturing well I can hope Good for her getting a new man. Maybe it'll last. I  was looking at Gabby's video and SJ was standing next to Dak when that lady was standing on stage when that rap song came on and she's just standing there looking loss with a glass of wine..Dak was enjoying himself. She's boring. I'm not feeling this girl at all. Dak will get bored soon..

I will hold off on agreeing on the NB maturing well. If she unfollows the Dak folks she still has in her follows then she’s growing up. 😂

I hadn’t seen the Gabby video—-thanks for mentioning it! It was odd to see her just pick up her phone while everyone else (especially Dak) was enjoying the music. At first I thought she was taking pics/video, but she was just checking messages. The video that Johny did was similar. Johny was next to Dak, with a dark haired girl kind of in between (realtor that Dak knows/flirting later) and another girl standing in front of them with SJ off to the side looking lost. 

I’ve seen some pics of Dak/SJ at the poker table. She looked like she was trying to be interested/enjoying herself, but not really. She looked bored and a little lonely. 

The evening was about Dak and FFF. Dak knows how to command the room and from pics, he made sure he met/took pics with most of the guests. SJ doesn’t come close to meeting his energy or self confidence. Dak really didn’t seem to care to make sure she was standing with him or included. I saw more emotion between him and some of the female guests he took pics with than him/SJ.

HoneyBee—thanks for all the work identifying the IG pages for videos!

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Hmmmm. Dak and SJ are following each other. She looks to be in Dallas (already back). Not sure where Dak is. Tad/Holly are in San Marcus so I wondered if Dak was with them? 

I wonder why Dak likes this girl that has given up her entire life to follow him and adopt his life? This didn’t go well with NB or Rosette.  SJ is spending so much time in Dallas, she will be moving in. It does raise the question, is she pregnant? She left Dallas on Thursday and was back on Saturday? At the same time, Dak was at an event for American Cancer Society/Sleep Number Beds on Wednesday night, where was SJ? She was having her date night with Halle. Same stuff NB did. When he doesn’t want you around because of media etc. the girl goes to hang out with a WAG and make it look good on IG.     

So the regular season starts officially tomorrow. NFL teams start practice/game prep on Labor Day. Dak’s schedule is very busy. What does this one do when he’s at the Star? NB went shopping and ate at expensive restaurants. Does she continue with the Dallas to Tampa shuttle and for how long?

Judy has found alot of similarities to the Rosette romance. There was a rumor/screenshot of Rosette saying she stopped using birth control and wanted to get pregnant. She basically said Dak was young and clueless. Does this one try the same thing? I bet SJ has read everything she can find on Dak’s ex-gfs. She sure is using their playbooks.

Wonder if she said, you need to follow me with the season starting? Something like she needs validation for her family/friends who she’s abandoned. I think Dak fears being left alone by a female. May remind him of losing his mom. The guy has had so much loss in his life, he clings to people around him.

ReplyQuote
 Kat
(@kat)
Eminent Member

Looks like Dak took SJ and the D4B crew to Mister Charles restaurant in Highland Park Saturday night. Probably a “start of the new season” celebration. SJ posted a picture from the restaurant on her IG story. A few of the D4B guys linked her photo.

Now that Dak & SJ are following each other, a picture of them together will drop soon and they’ll be IG official. Just in time for the football season. Wonder if she’ll be on the sidelines before games (like NB) cheering on her guy or just hang in his suite? Lots of IG photos coming.

I suspect their relationship isn’t as brief as we may think. If they were flirting on IG back in 2022, they’ve probably had a thing going for awhile and it heated up this summer. The relationship couldn’t have moved this fast in 3 months. She appears ready to move in and leave Tampa behind. Dak seems ok with that. Maybe he got used to having a GF around all the time (like NB) who makes him the center of her universe. SJ seems more than willing to play that part. 🤷🏽‍♀️

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

@kat I was saying that too about them having something last year. It just seems so sudden. And that's probably one of the reasons why he and NB broke up. She didn't just come out of the blue. 

If Dak does this again, with the moving in and all that he might see himself in that same situation. His girl needs to still have her own life and not follow him everywhere like a puppy.   It's bad when  NB and SJ follow and are followed by the same people. Chef Hoppie, Holly still, the D4B boys, Hallie and many others. How will this come in to play when they become IG official 🤔? I'm just waiting to see how this unfolds cause if Dallas does bad, it'll be SJ was a distraction. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

@kat I was saying that too about them having something last year. It just seems so sudden. And that's probably one of the reasons why he and NB broke up. She didn't just come out of the blue. 

I agree thee was some online flirting and getting to know each other, but it seems they put it on hold during the football season in 2022. I will disagree that SJ was the cause of the NB breakup. That relationship was on the rocks during the season. I think these girls have figured out Dak doesn’t make huge decisions about his personal life from Sep-January and even if things aren’t great, the relationship will continue (in appearances only) until Dak is done with football for the season. 

NB went off to Vail 4 days after the loss to SF in 2022 and Dak admitted he didn’t leave the house for 3-4 weeks. If you remember, he got fined for some dumb remarks in the post game presser after the SF game. Just believe the NB  relationship was on the rocks and he was facing a loss in the playoffs PLUS end of a serious relationship. It seems that relationship was over even though they tried to act like it was ok.

If I was SJ I wouldn’t be thrilled that he was cheating with me while still in a relationship with NB. When Dak “cheats” he has done it on SnapChat. Wonder why SJ broke up with her ex-bf?

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @kat

Looks like Dak took SJ and the D4B crew to Mister Charles restaurant in Highland Park Saturday night. Probably a “start of the new season” celebration. SJ posted a picture from the restaurant on her IG story. A few of the D4B guys linked her photo.

[/quote

A pic of oysters! Her guy needs oysters??? According to one ex-gf, he doesn’t do “it” during football season. 

Yeah, Damian and Brian Egan reposted the pic. Not the usual ones that are at dinner with Dak. No Cobi or Tad/Holly. Wonder if they had dates and this was more like double dates. Someone said Dak/Rosette would double date with Alana/Joey Trapp. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @kat

I suspect their relationship isn’t as brief as we may think. If they were flirting on IG back in 2022, they’ve probably had a thing going for awhile and it heated up this summer. The relationship couldn’t have moved this fast in 3 months. She appears ready to move in and leave Tampa behind. Dak seems ok with that. Maybe he got used to having a GF around all the time (like NB) who makes him the center of her universe. SJ seems more than willing to play that part. 🤷🏽‍♀️

SJ is approaching this as a business deal, not a romance. No doubt about some long distance flirting and I bet she read everything she could find about him/girlfriends. I’m sure she spent time on NB’s IG—-see who she follows etc. She certainly has spent time on Dak’s IG and most of the IG for D4B. She hit the ground running as soon as they met in person. After every dinner/event etc. she adds follows of his family/friends. It looks like she has a checklist of people to follow and just checks them off.

Obviously, all the follows make her look like she is very involved with Dak, but a side benefit is that she gets up to date info about what is going on in his life. She does have to remember that all of these folks in the Dak circle will see what she’s doing too.

Her plan to divorce herself from Tampa is scary. She was born/raised there and has a job (not sure how long)in Tampa with family/friends. She seems dug in to create a life with a well known NFL QB based on??? SJ, more than the others, will be willing to put up with Dak being gone most of the day because she has tossed her entire life away for him. We talked a lot about NB not having anything other than Dak’s life. SJ does have a life she has built and seems fine walking away. 

I saw this afternoon that Dak/Chef Hoppie are opening a new business—a food truck called Hoppscoott. SJ was following it right after it popped up on IG. Cute name. Guess using Zeke isn’t great for marketing in DFW now. Hoppie’s big project with Zeke (meal prep) seems to have crashed. A food truck seems a better fit for Hoppie’s food.

Last thing. Once again Dak is emotionally vulnerable. Zeke is gone, Kellen Moore and Doug Nussmeier are gone and Will Grier is gone. You can hear the pain when Dak talks about it. He’s lonely and wants company. Similar to how he was when NB moved in.

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

@bugaboo Yeah I agree with what you're saying. I meant to say that Dak got bored and was looking for a new someone. I agree also that Dak gets vulnerable with his emotions and he lets women in until he doesn't need that anymore. I can't imagine how he feels without his mom and he attaches to these women for comfort. And they are so willing to do it but when they want to get real serious, he cuts it off. Just saw Tad and Dak got tattoos for their moms bday. That's so cute. Wonder when SJ will follow the tattoo place and like it. 🤷🏽‍♀️

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

@bugaboo Just saw Tad and Dak got tattoos for their moms bday. That's so cute. Wonder when SJ will follow the tattoo place and like it. 🤷🏽‍♀️

You called it!!!! Looks like she followed the tattoo artist this afternoon. Funny that’s she not following the tattoo place. Dak followed both. 

Interesting that it took her 24 hours to do that follow. Dak/Tad got the tattoos yesterday afternoon. Almost like she didn’t know about it? She followed the food truck within a few minutes of it hitting IG. Funny that Hoppscott isn’t following her back.

I’m guessing she’s back in Tampa. She may be busy catching up on her life in Tampa and her job. There was a lunch today for WAGs—-players and front office. If SJ was in Dallas she would have posted some cryptic pic from it. This must drive her crazy—-Dak and life go on without her.

I’ve noticed SJ has dropped doing the airport pics. Maybe she’s getting too much pushback from friends/family? 

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

First game. SJ doing the same post as NB. Nothing original and it's getting boring to see her follow the same pattern. Another note NB is in New York City as of three hours ago. 🤔 It's like they're playing IG tag. Let see how Dak does tonight.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

@queenie Haha, you beat me to it. A carbon copy of Natalie. It's like she studied Natalie's IG and copied it. Wow.

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

@audrey-hepburn Exactly. Ridiculous

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Another note NB is in New York City as of three hours ago.

Interesting. Wonder why she's there??

ReplyQuote
Page 52 / 87
Share: