Dak Prescott

1,294 Posts
20 Users
23 Likes
150.9 K Views
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @bugaboo

Typical Dak pic, he’s looking at the phone/camera and not at her. I’m sure posing for pics with thousands of fans has him “programmed” in how to stand etc. SJ does nothing to get him interested in doing more his normal fan pose.

All of this. 

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

When she dropped it on IG, Dak’s restrictions were all over it. She didn’t drop it until Monday—-he had to give it the ok. In her story only—-she didn’t dare put it in her gallery. She didn’t use the “love” word or ❤️. He didn’t repost it.

I don’t think he cares. I do think she believes she’s being “different” from Natalie by not flooding her gallery and turning it into a Dak shrine like NB did. He hasn’t given her any reason to think he would reciprocate if she did post him on hers.

IDK if she realizes that she’s being treated just like Natalie was. 

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

This is not the relationship that is forever for him.

Nope. Easy to see that, pregnant or not. If she is, he’ll just be dealing with baby momma drama like most athletes.

But I really hope not. I want so much better for him. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

I don’t think he cares. I do think she believes she’s being “different” from Natalie by not flooding her gallery and turning it into a Dak shrine like NB did. He hasn’t given her any reason to think he would reciprocate if she did post him on hers.

IDK if she realizes that she’s being treated just like Natalie was. 

We will disagree. I think Dak and those around him (agents, lawyers etc) care very much what is in a gf IG gallery. He didn’t take time to repost either pic. I don’t think he wants to see them in her gallery until he says so. Being with Dak and other celebs can be very restrictive as far as sm, but there are many clout chasing females that are ok with it until they realize this is not the forever relationship.

I believe Dak has learned from the NB affair and there are things he isn’t going to put up with this time around. Remember how NB basically showed us the house, dogs, cars etc.? So far, SJ has only shown a kitchen counter and brief shot of the backyard. We know she’s dying to show a lot more!

We’ve seen SJ follow just about every person she’s met connected to Dak, but then she has followed/unfollowed TexasCCF and Hoppscott. She follows the director of FFF and Dak, but doesn’t follow FFF. Same with Adaptive Training. She follows the team, but only “likes” posts about Dak. She doesn’t even “like” the post about a win. The sm behavior is very scripted. She never followed the mua that did her make up free for the Pats game. She also doesn’t repost any of Dak’s videos. Some are all football, but he’s had a few regarding cancer and suicide that many of the D4B crew/family and teammates have reposted and SJ has not. I think that’s because she is being told not to. 

She needs to wake up and realize she’s just like NB. Yeah, she has a job and lives in Tampa, but she has absolutely sold her soul to be with Dak 3-4 days/week. She’s been doing her “Suzy homemaker” posts—-breakfasts on Sunday am and planting a few flowers to show she’s at his house. She is trying to make people believe he’s right there and he likely isn’t. He spent time the night be4 the Pats game with Zeke——-not SJ and her mom. 

Now we have the dinner out with friends to prove she still has a life in Tampa? NB did this over and over. Same song different verse. Nobody in her family wants to say SJ is just a h**.

BTW-NB has spent the week in Baltimore with her new bf. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Is there trouble in paradise?

SJ posted a bathing suit pic to her gallery around lunch on Saturday. I’m sure she timed it for post practice. But, Dak didn’t like it. Didn’t comment on it. He might write it off to being laser focused on the game. Not buying that. They flew to San Fran then on buses for about an hour to San Jose. He had plenty of   time if he wanted to at least “like” the pic. Almost 24 hours later……crickets.

I bet Sj was refreshing her IG all night! That pic was put there for 1 reason—-she wanted Dak to at least “like” it. She wanted to show how hot their relationship was. Oops.

What is more concerning is that NONE of the D4B crew/friends “liked” or commented on it. I thought Holly would and maybe a few of the WAGs. Nothing. The last time we saw this happen was when Dak and NB were calling it quits. I’m not saying that’s what is happening now, but I don’t think it’s all lovey dovey either.

And SJ is still doing a tummy coverup with the white coverup. If ya don’t look good in the suit, wear something else. Looks like she’s not going to the game and wanted to get some sm attention. 

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

SJ posted a bathing suit pic to her gallery around lunch on Saturday.

He still hasn't liked/commented. Knowing Dak, it means something.

Why is she still hiding her tummy, tho?

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

We will disagree.

Yeah, we'll disagree on this one. You make a great argument, lol. But I think it's as simple as her not wanting to look desperate. She saw what people said about Natalie's shrine to Dak that was never reciprocated by him and decided she's not going to do the same.

SJ posting Dak to her gallery will hurt only her if he doesn't go all the way with their relationship. Dak's reputation is set. Him winning the WPMOY is proof of that. Sponsors, media and fans don't care if his current gf posts their relationship. SJ is just trying to play the game to her advantage. 

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Yikes. Dak is going to have a rough week.

I want to blame SJ for this disaster, lol but it’s just a simple beatdown on both sides.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @audrey-hepburn

Yikes. Dak is going to have a rough week.

I want to blame SJ for this disaster, lol but it’s just a simple beatdown on both sides.

It’s not going to be a good week, that’s for sure. Dak will probably live at the Star. He and everyone else. It was a total team butt kicking.

SJ liked 1 pic of Dak on team IG posted on Saturday. She did NOT like any of the posts today—-not the ones of just Dak or any others. And she didn’t like the Gents Playbook post of him today either. She has liked those for the last few weeks.

So, something’s brewing. I wonder if he’ll even want to deal with it—-if there’s anything to deal with at this point. Up until mid afternoon on Saturday, seems like SJ was trying to keep appearances up that they were together. Maybe him ignoring her IG post was the breaking point. 

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

So, something’s brewing. I wonder if he’ll even want to deal with it—-if there’s anything to deal with at this point.

Dak was off all night and I hope she’s not the reason! Something is going on with them. I hope it’s a break up and all she’s taking with her are whatever gifts he gave her and NOT a baby. He doesn’t need that right now.

He needs to choose better. 

ReplyQuote
 Kat
(@kat)
Eminent Member

SJ was on a bridal party trip in Miami on Fri/Sat. Not sure when the girls trip ended, but she may have expected Dak to fly her out to SF Sunday for the game. Maybe Dak said no, let’s pass on this weekend and she didn’t like it. Or maybe he declined to be her plus one for the upcoming wedding. No way he can travel to a wedding during football season unless it’s during the bye week. Who knows … but something changed over the weekend.

Anyone see the comments from soymarc (family or friend who’s been in recent pix with her) about the red bathing suit photo? He wrote “Distance makes the heart grow fonder” followed by “see that’s how you start it.”  She responded with 😂 and 😭. What the hell does that mean? Was he talking about (1) her feeding the media rumors about their relationship; (2) the increased # followers who are commenting about Dak in her posts; or (3) the infamous bump-hiding white shirt in the photo? Very strange.

THIS GIRL IS UP TO NO GOOD. I fear Dak fell into her trap and he now realizes it. Hopefully, no baby is involved and he can just move on. But drama between them may have been one factor in his poor focus & performance in last night’s game. Hate to see it.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

SJ posted a bathing suit pic to her gallery around lunch on Saturday.

He still hasn't liked/commented. Knowing Dak, it means something.

Why is she still hiding her tummy, tho?

For the most part, Dak is very calculated in his IG comments/likes. When he doesn’t like or comment within a few hours, it’s not because he forgot or missed it. I’m sure he saw it and I bet she texted him/DMd him. He wanted to make sure she knew he’s either done or considering it.

The no like of the bathing suit pic stood out more because he liked her photo dump from Portland and then went back and liked some other pics over the last year. Not sure when he did the likes, but I bet that was him keeping her interested. He wasn’t going to comment on anything, but he’ll give her a few additional likes. She did on his IG gallery as well with no comment. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @kat

THIS GIRL IS UP TO NO GOOD. I fear Dak fell into her trap and he now realizes it. Hopefully, no baby is involved and he can just move on. But drama between them may have been one factor in his poor focus & performance in last night’s game. Hate to see it.

I have no idea what may have caused a rift, but we know for sure if a girl wants to get between Dak/football things won’t go well. The one thing that stands out to me was SJ had her momma with her for the Patriots game weekend. Over that weekend, she had stories of a breakfast and planting some flowers. Smacked of “see how nice SJ can make the house?” Maybe there was a discussion of SJ moving in? Dak may have realized this relationship was a lot more serious than he wanted? 

SJ went to that bachelorette weekend as a celeb. The others were probably begging for info on Dak. After she posted the bathing suit pic, I could see them all sitting around waiting for him to like it and comment on it. Then it all fell flat and she gets almost nothing in the gossip rags. The Spun put the pic up before the game, but with no pic at the stadium there was nothing interesting.

I could see some gf drama affecting him. If there had been a back and forth for a few days, he might have just gotten out of his game prep routine. He needs to move on from this one. She came on way too strong and way too fast. Hopefully not pregnant.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

@bugaboo 

They're in LA next week and home the next. Bye week in between. If she's MIA at either game or both during the bye, then they're done.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

@bugaboo 

They're in LA next week and home the next. Bye week in between. If she's MIA at either game or both during the bye, then they're done.

Absolutely!! LA might be hard to do since she has to travel on Sunday and Tuesday. She misses 3 work days that week and then the bye. You have to think she wants to spend time with him then too. I also thought of Halloween! Dak turns it into a national holiday! Costume, party etc. This year they don’t have a bye week coinciding with Halloween, but Dak will still have some kind of party. I bet SJ has been helping to plan the party. 

I saw her LinkedIn has been updated. The job she has is “on premise area sales manager at Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits.” She’s had this job since 2021. Doesn’t read like the type of job she can do remotely. Wonder if she had to cut back on her trips to be with Dak and that’s caused a problem? Maybe she asked about moving to Dallas and he said “nope?” Or maybe not now, not during the season?

I also checked the IG for the WAGs, SJ spent time with before the Giants game. She has liked their IG posts. She had been liking Lauryn Rush’s posts since training camp, but none of them have liked any of SJs posts. She’s been frozen out by WAGs and the D4B crew.

ReplyQuote
Page 57 / 87
Share: