Dak Prescott

1,295 Posts
20 Users
23 Likes
150.9 K Views
 Kat
(@kat)
Eminent Member

The Dallas Cowboys Wives/GFs had their 2023 Welcome Party yesterday and guess who wasn’t there. SJ wasn’t in any of the photos posted by the WAGs. I can’t imagine her not attending unless Dak didn’t want her there or the WAGs are freezing her out.

Maybe there really is trouble brewing in the relationship. We’ll know more Monday if she’s not at the LA Chargers game. She has friends on the west coast and it’s hard to imagine her skipping that game.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @kat

The Dallas Cowboys Wives/GFs had their 2023 Welcome Party yesterday and guess who wasn’t there. SJ wasn’t in any of the photos posted by the WAGs. I can’t imagine her not attending unless Dak didn’t want her there or the WAGs are freezing her out. 

No pic of her until tonight when she posted one. The whole thing seems very odd. The other WAGs attending all had pics/videos up last night. They were al tagging each other, but didn’t tag SJ and she wasn’t in anyone’s pics or videos.  Then out of the blue she posts a story with a pic/gift from the event. She sent it only to Lauryn Rush and she did repost it.

She also has a pic of her nails. She’s sitting in a car with the comment about having fresh nails on Friday. So, where is she? She didn’t tag whoever did her nails. A few of the WAGs that were at the party last night were out playing golf today. SJ likes to golf so if she’s in TX today, I would think she would be with them, but she wasn’t in the pic. Y

Maybe Dak told SJ no pics from the WAG gathering until he could ok it? Unless you’re familiar with the WAGs, her pic really doesn’t make much sense. I saw she had liked 1 pic from the team IG yesterday. It’s the only post of Dak—-him and 7 other players from practice. Guess she’s trying to tiptoe back into his life.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @bugaboo

No pic of her until tonight when she posted one. The whole thing seems very odd. The other WAGs attending all had pics/videos up last night. They were al tagging each other, but didn’t tag SJ and she wasn’t in anyone’s pics or videos.

They’re thinking the same thing we are: SJ’s not the one and won’t be around long. They don’t see the point in forcing a relationship with her. 

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

A few of the WAGs that were at the party last night were out playing golf today. SJ likes to golf so if she’s in TX today, I would think she would be with them, but she wasn’t in the pic.

They’re just not into her. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

I saw 1 reason SJ covers up her tummy. She had a story on Saturday night of a fancy banana split type dessert. Probably around 1500-2000 calories. Guess she wanted people to ooh and ah at it and her eating at one of the Omni Frisco  PGA restaurants. She was there with Brian Eagan and Damian and they reposted it. Why? Seemed silly for them to repost pics of her dessert.

Was Dak with her? Couldn’t tell. Brian and Damian seem to be her buddies for eating out. Now she’s in LA. Staying at a luxury hotel. I think luxury has to be in the description for SJ to stay there. She is showing what this relationship is all about——spending his $ so she can impress people. She was probably going nuts just hanging around the Palace since she is limited in what she can post. A pic of pumpkin shaped cinnamon rolls from Pillsbury wasn’t very exciting.

So she’ll be at the game. A couple of WAGs are in LA, but aren’t spending time with SJ. And now she’s back to not liking the team IG pics and there are 2 of Dak from today. Hmmmm. 

I wonder how much vacation time she gets? What does she do on the bye week? I think win or lose, Dak will keep a low profile. Last year he went fishing for a few days. Not romantic, but it’s what he needs.

Off Topic: NB is in Sarasota having Jell-O shots with Momma B. Her bfs baseball season is over so will be interesting to see what they do. NB started liking his IG posts in early June. He hadn’t liked any of hers. Jack’s IG is jflare. Oct.15 is his bday and no HBday from NB.

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

NB guy is cute. Not Dak fine but he is a cutie. And I'm just trying to figure out these follows. Bailey, Ezekiel, Holly, Chef Hoppie, Brian. Isn't it just weird. NB needs to cut that part of her life out. There is no reason to be following these people anymore. And for them to be still following her. 

SJ likes to eat lol. But her stories have no meaning like NB's did toward the end of the relationship. Pictures of food and little things is just boring. Just don't post at all if Dak is limiting what you can post. Also Dak and NB pics are still all over the place so I know Dak is playing it safe this time. And I just don't think he's all that into her.

Looks like Holly got bored with her already too. She's just another female to them. 

Who's ready for the game?

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @queenie

NB guy is cute. Not Dak fine but he is a cutie. And I'm just trying to figure out these follows. Bailey, Ezekiel, Holly, Chef Hoppie, Brian. Isn't it just weird. NB needs to cut that part of her life out. There is no reason to be following these people anymore. And for them to be still following her.

Jack is nice to look at. His IG is basically action pics of himself and pics with his mom. I have no idea why NB still follows a lot of the people from her “Dak days.” She still follows Women of the NFL. If you look at her tagged pics, she still has a lot of pics of her/Dak. Jack may wonder if she’s ready to move on?

One thing that might help her, is to leave Dallas. Just cut the cord and start somewhere else.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

SJ likes to eat lol. But her stories have no meaning like NB's did toward the end of the relationship. Pictures of food and little things is just boring. Just don't post at all if Dak is limiting what you can post. Also Dak and NB pics are still all over the place so I know Dak is playing it safe this time. And I just don't think he's all that into her.

Looks like Holly got bored with her already too. She's just another female to them.  

SJ has an IG page @sarahjaneeats. Pics and reviews of restaurants that she really hasn’t updated since 2021. She could put all these meaningless food pics there. I doubt many of her new followers are impressed. Very similar to what NB did. These girls know they have followers and try to keep them interested so they post pics of anything.

After NB gave people a tour of the Palace while they were together, I think Dak said “no more.” If part of her thrill in this relationship is posting pics of his house, then it’s a doomed relationship at best.

Was wondering where Holly went? She and Tad don’t go to every game, but nothing of Holly/SJ spending time together. Maybe Holly realizes that she was being used by SJ while Dak wasn’t around and has moved on. Tad/Holly went to McKinney Wine Festival last weekend. Dak had practice so they could have invited SJ to join them? Nope.
After a period of time, people who are faking being genuine are usually found out. The fact that she seems pushed aside by the WAGs is telling. 

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

We've gotten a little more today. Let's go baby with blue heart and his touchdown. Hmm. 

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

@bugaboo Says a lot. Only time will tell how far this goes..

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

We've gotten a little more today. Let's go baby with blue heart and his touchdown. Hmm. 

And still crickets from Dak. 

According to her IG, she’s a Scorpio. Her bday is coming up. We’ll see if he claims her then. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

I think NB used that a time or ten. Lol! Pretty standard IG girl phrasing. Notice she doesn’t use his name or tag him.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

@bugaboo Says a lot. Only time will tell how far this goes..

y

Well looks like she’s back at the Palace eating food made by Chef Hoppe. What is it with her and food? 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @audrey-hepburn

According to her IG, she’s a Scorpio. Her bday is coming up. We’ll see if he claims her then. 

Looks like her bday is Nov. 7 or 8? She isn’t getting a cruise in the Bahamas unless they put it off. 😂 

Dak doesn’t have to do anything right now. SJ is so obsessed with his lifestyle, she’s completely sold out to be with him or around him. This isn’t a gf, it’s a fan/clout chaser. 

Now what is her plan for HIS bye week? Players were in today and then are off til Monday. I doubt Dak takes a lot of time off. I’m sure he’ll do a lot of film study and have some work outs. 

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @audrey-hepburn

Looks like her bday is Nov. 7 or 8? She isn’t getting a cruise in the Bahamas unless they put it off. 😂 

Dak doesn’t have to do anything right now. SJ is so obsessed with his lifestyle, she’s completely sold out to be with him or around him. This isn’t a gf, it’s a fan/clout chaser. 

Now what is her plan for HIS bye week? Players were in today and then are off til Monday. I doubt Dak takes a lot of time off. I’m sure he’ll do a lot of film study and have some work outs. 

He's still following Natalie's mom and one of Natalie's friends who was on her yacht bday trip. He follows no one from SJ's circle that we know of but she follows anyone in his she thinks will get her kudos. 

The other WAGs have shunned her. There is something about this chick that turns people off. It's only a matter of time before he moves on.

This post was modified 9 months ago 2 times by Audrey Hepburn

ReplyQuote
Page 58 / 87