Clear all

Dak Prescott

1,294 Posts
20 Users
23 Likes
150.9 K Views
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

This morning, Gary wit da tea from the Rickey Smiley Morning Show said Dak went and found him an IG model as his new gf. He said she looks like a "blow up doll" and now I can't unsee it.

She really should consider smaller implants. Her frame is too tiny for the ones she has. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @audrey-hepburn

He's still following Natalie's mom and one of Natalie's friends who was on her yacht bday trip. He follows no one from SJ's circle that we know of but she follows anyone in his she thinks will get her kudos. 

The other WAGs have shunned her. There is something about this chick that turns people off. It's only a matter of time before he moves on.

Dak is playing this one close to the vest. Don’t know if it’s due to the NB relationship or he’s not too sure about SJ himself. He isn’t following anyone related to her or any friends right now. 

Dak has a new follow, Micheal Goodsell. He owns a chain of gyms and I’m guessing Dak is going to invest. Goodsell was at the Palace for dinner on Tuesday. That was the dinner, SJ posted a pic of. So, it wasn’t just her and Dak there for dinner, it was more of a business dinner. Interesting that SJ didn’t follow Goodsell. She follows everyone she encounters, so I guess she was told not to. Remember how NB would follow all of Dak’s business contacts? Guess no for SJ.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

This morning, Gary wit da tea from the Rickey Smiley Morning Show said Dak went and found him an IG model as his new gf. He said she looks like a "blow up doll" and now I can't unsee it.

She really should consider smaller implants. Her frame is too tiny for the ones she has. 

LOL!! Blow up doll is pretty accurate. SJ has what I call a “IG model/hoe” boob job. So many girls on IG have the same overdone chest. Jadyn Jannasch has a similar look. They just figure it gets them attention from guys. Usually a sign of low self esteem. As they age though…….. it starts to look bad.

I stumbled across some pics from the Palace taken last Saturday. Dak had the O line and QBs there for dinner. The guy that made the meal is @meatchurch We see more of Dak’s home (we’ve seen it already) than SJ has ever shown. It really doesn’t look like Dak spends much time there.

Where was SJ last Saturday? She was out with Brian and Damian eating a big dessert. So when Dak’s busy, those are her companions? She was out with them about 6 weeks ago and we assumed Dak was there too, but maybe not? Somewhat of the NB behavior, hanging around him when it’s clear he’s got other plans that don’t include you.

Dak does follow Meatchurch and has for awhile. SJ is not following him.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Dak and friends/fam were at the Rangers game today. Dak was shown on the video board and there was a lot of booing. Some of it was Houston fans, but any Dallas fans that joined in should be ashamed.

Yes, SJ was there, but hard to notice. @D4KToday has the best 2 pics. Dak and Pops were sitting in the 2nd row and SJ along with 2 older women were sitting in the 1st row. She wasn’t sitting anywhere near her bf. Reminds me of how NB was sitting at the Mississippi St. baseball games. In 1 pic you can see she turned to say something to Dak and he split his attention between her and the field.

SJ had a black top and jeans on……couldn’t really see her midsection. Lol. She was holding a can of some beverage. She did NOT post anything from the game. I expected a pic of the field tagged with Globe Life, but nothing.

Fred Ross was there and has some video stories. He was sitting behind SJ (Dak didn’t sit right behind SJ). She is being treated as a family friend, but nothing more. She came back from LA to stay at the Palace to be pushed aside at a baseball game. We can see SJ lives for the sm attention and she has nothing to show. 

Big question is, does she go back to Tampa or has she moved in?

Off topic: Looks like NB is celebrating Jack’s bday in the Bahamas. What is it about Dak and NB and birthdays in the Bahamas? Court announced on her IG that she’s headed to Colorado until ski season is over. NB may decide to move. She and Court were joined at the hip.

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

@audrey-hepburn I love listening to Rickey Smiley every morning. Gary is right. Can't unsee it either. 😂

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

@bugaboo I was going to post it too. I was watching the game and saw when they showed him. Poor guy getting booed. I live in Houston so I get it about hating the Dallas Cowboys but Dak is a cool guy. Like he seems to be a great friend and likes to have fun. He's just not good with picking these women. 

Yeah I saw SJ put up a story with I guess Daks dogs. And then in the next slide, her and that young girl in the wheelchair that has been at multiple Cowboys games. But nothing with her "baby". I love how he keeps her at arms lengths and they don't really do anything by themselves. At least NB got some of that lol with her pushing the narrative of course. I wonder what the rest of the week will be like?

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @bugaboo

Where was SJ last Saturday? She was out with Brian and Damian eating a big dessert. So when Dak’s busy, those are her companions?

That house is big enough where she could’ve got lost and not interfered with his evening. 

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Dak and friends/fam were at the Rangers game today. Dak was shown on the video board and there was a lot of booing.

I knew he’d want to be there but wondered if he would show up for that very reason. People in Dallas have made up their minds that Dak is the Cowboys problem. 

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Off topic: Looks like NB is celebrating Jack’s bday in the Bahamas. What is it about Dak and NB and birthdays in the Bahamas?

Not only that, looks like she linked up with the Toninos! 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @queenie

Yeah I saw SJ put up a story with I guess Daks dogs. And then in the next slide, her and that young girl in the wheelchair that has been at multiple Cowboys games. But nothing with her "baby". I love how he keeps her at arms lengths and they don't really do anything by themselves. At least NB got some of that lol with her pushing the narrative of course. I wonder what the rest of the week will be like?

She must have posted that around midnight. I swear she’s waiting on him to say “ok.” Why not just post it during the game? 

The puppy story didn’t make much sense. Got to see Beanie and 2 pups. Damian has a story saying one puppy is Duke so I’m guessing one puppy is his. Why not let Dak post a pic with the new puppy? Maybe he didn’t want to and SJ was desperate for content? 

The pic was with Makayla Noble and her older sister. Makayla suffered a severe cervical spine injury about 2 years ago. She was a competitive cheerleader and was practicing some stunts with her team at somebody’s house. Her older sister (Sj just followed her) is Makayla’s caregiver. Makayla has quite an active IG page and has worked out at Adaptive Training. The girl has a “never give up attitude” so it’s easy to see why Dak is supporting her. Short video of Makayla/sister with Dak during the game @mlblife.

Dak spent time with others in the suite except his gf. Totally a repeat of NB. Baseball games, puppies and bf ignoring you. SJ has gotten herself in so deep, it’s hard for her to say, “I don’t like this”. 

Did you notice that SJ covered up her belly again in the pic with Makayla? She had a baseball jersey on that just happened to cover her up. She needs to stop with the big desserts and hit the gym.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Yeah I saw SJ put up a story with I guess Daks dogs.

Did Dak get more pups?

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Yeah I saw SJ put up a story with I guess Daks dogs.

Did Dak get more pups?

Not clear. SJ has a story of herself laying on the floor and 2 tan/white French bulldog puppies are crawling around her. Beanie is also standing there. That’s it. No pic of Dak holding a puppy, just Damian on his own IG.

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

Story posted last night at the Chris Young concert but she only tagged Chris and not Dak. You can't even post your man? Sad. And Dak of course didn't put it on his page.

And she had a big camouflaged checkered flannel shirt. She is really trying to cover up that tummy. 

This is just a full repeat of NB and Daks relationship all over again. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Story posted last night at the Chris Young concert but she only tagged Chris and not Dak. You can't even post your man? Sad. And Dak of course didn't put it on his page.

And she had a big camouflaged checkered flannel shirt. She is really trying to cover up that tummy. 

This is just a full repeat of NB and Daks relationship all over again. 

Absolutely this is NB 2.0!! Chris Young has a pic with Dak in his gallery (@chrisyoungmusic) from last night, but NO pic with SJ in it. Dak, wouldn’t you  want your gf to meet Chris, get a pic?? As of this morning, she wasn’t following  Chris and we know how she loves to follow anyone in Dak’s universe. There definitely are rules for her to follow. She may not trust him and guess what? He doesn’t trust her.

Saw a few other pics @newcountry96.3. Just Dak—-no SJ. Does she just go sit in a corner while he walks around. I also saw a brief video of Dak taking a pic with a musician and again—-just Dak. I have to wonder if the nice fan pic he took with her is a reward for staying out of the way? If she thinks it will get better, it probably won’t. 

This was even a rerun of what Dak did on his bye in 2021 with NB. He went to a sporting event (hockey game) and then a concert. Lots of pr for the hockey game and little for the concert. Absolutely the same. If SJ hadn’t posted the pic, nobody would have know about the Chris Young concert.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Off topic: Looks like NB is celebrating Jack’s bday in the Bahamas. What is it about Dak and NB and birthdays in the Bahamas?

Not only that, looks like she linked up with the Toninos! 

Well, NB got to know the place well! She went there with just Court so I guess the vibe wasn’t too bad.

I noticed Jack has no pics of them and they’ve been on the beach etc. Even NB has only “implied” there is a guy in her life. Dak needs to be more like Jack. Lol 

I swear Dak is making sure he’s seen with a gf (whether he really likes her or not) because his ex has moved on and is having a nice time where they spent 2 birthdays. Dak is super competitive and I bet he wants NB to see him dating and not moping around.

ReplyQuote
Page 59 / 87
Share: