Dak Prescott

1,295 Posts
20 Users
23 Likes
150.9 K Views
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Interesting tidbit:

SJ and Nelson Agholor (NA) follow each other on IG. He’s a wide receiver playing for the Ravens (4th NFL team). Looks like it started before she followed Dak. She did like a pic. NA is from Tampa and now lives there in the off-season.

NA is 30, has a football field in his backyard, active in the community and had a break up of a long standing relationship in 2022. Who does that sound like? Maybe NA is her Plan B? 

Why doesn’t she unfollow him now that she’s dragging around after Dak? Dak certainly has NA beat as far as $$ and celeb status.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

SJ is basically the maid/dogsitter. Not sure why she bothered to show her “breaky” for dinner on Saturday night? And a story of the new puppy this morning. We have no idea what the puppy’s name is. 

Dak was at the stadium very early today so I’m guessing SJ hasn’t seen him much. Looks like more of Dak’s friends/family will be at this game. Uncle Phil will be there for the 1st time. Looks like Caitlin Rance too?

She just makes herself look like the help. Just like NB! 

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

@bugaboo Yeah I saw all the stories yesterday that SJ posted and all the people she tagged at the game including Caitlin, Brian, Daks personal trainer Luke, and the other two I don't know them Todd and the other one is jbv but I forgot how they know her. Anyone can let me know who those two are? I saw Caitlin, Luke, and Brian reposted. 

I just feel like I'm watching a rerun. Nothing new same ole stuff. Dak keeps her at a arms length that's all I see. I'm just waiting for all of his crew to finally unfollow NB and her the same cause it's giving mixed signals. I see she unfollowed Halle and I thought they were friends before she met Dak. 

With Dak and the Cowboys playing as well as they are, I wonder if people will see her as a good luck charm. To me she is all for show. I could be wrong.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @queenie

@bugaboo Yeah I saw all the stories yesterday that SJ posted and all the people she tagged at the game including Caitlin, Brian, Daks personal trainer Luke, and the other two I don't know them Todd and the other one is jbv but I forgot how they know her. Anyone can let me know who those two are? I saw Caitlin, Luke, and Brian reposted. 

JBV530 is someone Dak knows through FFF. Not sure who Todd was. The suite was pretty full. Phil and Fred Ross were sitting in the end zone. Caitlin had a pic with Sj and JBV in a story yesterday. True to form, SJ had on a large Cowboys jacket to cover up. It didn’t look like she had any other Cowboys swag on.

So we never got to see SJ in LA or this game on her IG. All she did yesterday was a brief video at the stadium tagging some of Dak’s friends. She didn’t tag him and only Caitlin reposted it. Very weird.

Notice how her follows have slowed down? She also isn’t liking many posts regarding Dak.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

I just feel like I'm watching a rerun. Nothing new same ole stuff. Dak keeps her at a arms length that's all I see. I'm just waiting for all of his crew to finally unfollow NB and her the same cause it's giving mixed signals. I see she unfollowed Halle and I thought they were friends before she met Dak. 

With Dak and the Cowboys playing as well as they are, I wonder if people will see her as a good luck charm. To me she is all for show. I could be wrong.

The whole thing is so blah. SJ had to think this relationship was going to be more exciting and glamorous than what’s going on. She’s resorted to a pic from the plane to show she’s in 1st Class. The stories from Dallas this weekend were forgettable. I would be surprised if she went to Philly. Most players tell their family not to go there, the fans can get really nasty.

It seems he’s pushing her more than an arms length away. Erin Andrews was doing the game for Fox. She likes Dak. SJ didn’t follow her (NB does) and SJ didn’t wear any EA swag. 

SJ doesn’t follow Chris Young (he was at the game) and never “liked” the pic of Dak on his IG. There is also a video of the concert with several pics of Dak…..no SJ. No like from SJ. She didn’t like his pic in Gents Playbook from Sunday. He lets her only so far into his life and the more I look, it’s much more restrictive than he ever was with NB.

I think Dak likes company——someone to go to events he likes. Past that I don’t think he really wants a romance. I bet in the beginning the girl says “sure”, but quickly builds the relationship up into a romance. I bet if SJ complains about not spending much time with him, he just says this is his life and it’s not going to change. I think with Rosette, she realized football was his love and he wasn’t open to loving her. If she got desperate enough to consider getting pregnant, good thing she walked away.

ReplyQuote
 Kat
(@kat)
Eminent Member

@bugaboo Todd France is Dak’s agent.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Any Halloween pics or videos? I can't find any. If they aren't coordinated, is she really his gf? LOL

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

I just feel like I'm watching a rerun. Nothing new same ole stuff.

When I saw the puppy, I was like, "damn, Dak!" It's the exact same playbook! Is the pup's name Beanie, Jr? Next videos we're going to see are Sara taking the puppy to the "office" dressed up for Halloween and feeding her Puppuccinos. How long before the IG account run by "mom" and "dad?" LOL

SJ has to see it. Or maybe she doesn't. Maybe she doesn't care. Dak is charming af. Maybe she thinks she's the "one." Good luck with that, Sara.

Wonder what NB is thinking?

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @audrey-hepburn

Any Halloween pics or videos? I can't find any. If they aren't coordinated, is she really his gf? LOL

Saw a couple pics. Dak, SJ were at a ranch? SJ has a pic of a few longhorns announcing this was the 1st time she’s seen them. She just used it to say she was still in TX. Found a pic of Dak at the ranch posing with a lady in her Halloween costume. SJ also has a couple pics of Mak and Dak at Tad’s house.

No costume for Dak or SJ. Dak looks like he just came from a practice. No real pics of SJ. More and more we don’t see her. I do keep coming back to pregnant? Haven’t seen a full on pic of her in awhile. She was in a group pic at the Rams game, but had on a too large jacket.

Seemed odd for Dak not to do anything Halloween related. He has said for awhile that he loves Halloween. Even if he put on a costume and handed out candy at the Palace. He’s done Halloween with Rosette and x2 with NB. Nothing with SJ. No team Halloween party this year.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @kat

@bugaboo Todd France is Dak’s agent.

Todd France doesn’t have an IG account. I didn’t see the people she tagged closely. I wouldn’t be surprised if Todd was at a game. Agents do travel to meet up with their clients. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @audrey-hepburn

I just feel like I'm watching a rerun. Nothing new same ole stuff.

When I saw the puppy, I was like, "damn, Dak!" It's the exact same playbook! Is the pup's name Beanie, Jr? Next videos we're going to see are Sara taking the puppy to the "office" dressed up for Halloween and feeding her Puppuccinos. How long before the IG account run by "mom" and "dad?" LOL

SJ has to see it. Or maybe she doesn't. Maybe she doesn't care. Dak is charming af. Maybe she thinks she's the "one." Good luck with that, Sara.

Wonder what NB is thinking?

I looked at the BATB IG page. Nothing new in 2 years. If SJ hadn’t posted a couple of stories no one would know about the pup. She and NB held the puppies like they were ready to breastfeed. I’m sure she figures helping with the puppy endears her even more. She’s just a live in dog sitter. 

I think she or others see what her true role is, but SJ is just like NB and telling herself/friends that Dak is “the one.”  Did you see the ball caps with 4 that she was gifted? They looked like a DIY gone wrong. I doubt Dak ever puts it on his head. The reason they were given to SJ was for the off chance that Dak would wear it. Meanwhile, Lauryn Rush showed off the new jewelry from Erin Andrews. Lauryn won that round.

Wonder when SJ will realize she’s not really in Dak’s inner circle? I can understand him being more restrictive after NB. Yes, SJ got her fan reward pic at the Chris Young concert, but no pics with CY, not in the video and she doesn’t follow him. Dak is doing this over and over. He just doesn’t trust her. Trust is necessary for building a relationship.

NB seems focused on Jack, but he’s being quiet. Nothing on his IG about her. NB seems to be following Lauryn Rush closely. I bet Lauryn is filling her in on the Dak/SJ saga.

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

Starting to heat up a little. He reposted her Mak pic. She actually was able to tag him and he reposted. I think she feels official official. But I just really hope she isn't pregnant. I hope he isn't that careless. He seems to have a level hear when it comes to that, I think anyway.

When we see a full picture without a jacket or anything then we will know for sure.

So SJ's bday is this month. I am anticipating what we will see from Dak..

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

So SJ's bday is this month. I am anticipating what we will see from Dak..

All NB ever got was a story post.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @bugaboo

Nothing with SJ. No team Halloween party this year.

BOOOO (pun intended).

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Starting to heat up a little. He reposted her Mak pic. She actually was able to tag him and he reposted. I think she feels official official. 

Tad and Holly were tagged and reposted the pic too. It’s a nice pic of Dak/Mack. I bet SJ took the pic, gushed about it being “the cutest ever” and Tad/Holly said tag us. Dak then said “sure, nice pic.” She gets him caught—-if he says no, he looks bad. She’s now the family photographer. Lol

Still odd that Dak did nothing really related to Halloween. I understand if the team thought with the game coming up in Philly, it didn’t look good to have a Halloween party, but Dak just giving out candy wouldn’t be crazy. It seems going to the Rangers game and being with Chris Young is all the fun he’s going to allow himself.

Wonder if SJ is reading our little forum? Saw she followed Erin Andrews today. She wants those free gifts like Lauryn Rush. NB still follows her. If NB is still with Jack in the spring she can hit Erin up for some baseball swag. I remember Erin gave NB some Cowboys swag and she never wore it.

ReplyQuote
Page 60 / 87
Share: