Clear all

Dak Prescott

1,294 Posts
20 Users
23 Likes
150.9 K Views
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

Well now we know SJ got pregnant in July. She is due in March. They have a name already picked out and he's playing so hard because of his "dad strength" lol. Dak you're playing like that because you need to make sure you stay a Dallas QB so you can have that money to support your new baby and baby mama. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @queenie

Well now we know SJ got pregnant in July. She is due in March. They have a name already picked out and he's playing so hard because of his "dad strength" lol. Dak you're playing like that because you need to make sure you stay a Dallas QB so you can have that money to support your new baby and baby mama. 

Yup. Dak did his required weekly presser today. The PR spin is on big time!! Dak is smiling and lying through his teeth. Yes, I believe he’s happy about the baby. The video from the presser isn’t up yet. The big Dak smile we all know, but some bags under the eyes.

Patrik [NoC] Walker did a one on one with Dak about fatherhood etc. Dak said they were never trying to hide the pregnancy. He was just trying to protect her from nasty sm. STOP THE BS!!! SJ has a very active IG account and if you want to protect her, tell her not to do pics for The Spun, make her account private and don’t drop the single mom pregnancy pics. She’s loving the sm attention including following high school football players. The interview is an attachment on Patrik’s Twitter. (I tried to do a link, but screwed it up).

That Dak interview is such a sorry attempt to spin this pregnancy in a positive light. It become so obvious that IG announcement was a complete surprise. This all smacks of Dak/team PR throwing something together over the weekend.

They do have a name picked out. From the way he talked about his mom during the presser, I’d bet $ Peggy or Margaret will be part of the name. I think she got pregnant in June and they will fudge with the due date to make it seem like a longer relationship.

Got some other thoughts from another site that I’ll post separately.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Don’t know if any of y’all have heard of @huddlegossip. I saw it in SJ’s follows a few weeks ago. She posts the gossip as stories. She has focused a lot on Josh Allen and his gf. From the amount of info, I’m guessing Josh’s gf (Hailee) contributes to this site. She’s had videos of family dinners etc—-things no fan would have. Today she answered a question about Dak/SJ. Said they had been together since Feb/March and are together/happy. I got bold and asked about “happy”? and she said “well happy about the baby.” 

We saw someone in here who was either SJ or someone close to her and now a little bit of info pops up on another site that seems to just post info from WAGs. I don’t believe they’ve been together that long. Dak was at various events etc. without anyone that looked like SJ.

SJ loves the attention and may have had the law laid down after the baby announcement. So, she’s hitting sites where she’s being talked about. She may realize that once the season is over, her attention will drop way off and after the baby comes, nobody will remember who she is. I think her attitude when she met Dak was do whatever she needed to because training camp was in 7-8 weeks. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

I started following Halle after she opened her Insta. He's still on her page and they still follow each other. Maybe they are taking a break. NB and Zeke still follow each other but of course her and Halle don't. 

I also decided to finally follow NB. Call me crazy but I think I like her and Dak together after all. She loves to travel and spend her own money. She didn't try to trap him just get that ring. She has some issues for sure but this new one is a snake. 

As we found out with Dak, following each other on IG may mean nothing. I have no idea what’s going on with Halle/Zeke. Halle is working hard to make this medspa grow. Her IG posts just have the “single girl” vibes. 

NB pulled that fake engagement pic. She wanted a ring very early in their relationship. She can’t be trusted.

NB is MUCH classier than SJ. SJ really needs help looking good.  Dak needs a mature, smart lady who doesn’t need IG to be fulfilled. He also doesn’t need any chick with issues.

I did see NB spent a week in CO with Court. She just answered a question about dating by showing the back of Jack. I don’t know if being a baseball WAG will keep her happy.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Sorry…. Forgot the 1 statement in huddlegossip that made me think it was from Sj was “unplanned pregnancy.” We all figured that. 

At the end of the day, Dak had to spend part of his presser to trying to make this unplanned pregnancy acceptable and still hasn’t put SJs pic in his gallery. Seems there are some lines he won’t cross.

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

@bugaboo I watched Dak's presser yesterday again and yeah he looks tired. He had his smiles but it wasn't the same. Going back over Dak's likes for SJ, he was still with NB when he started looking. Before his relationship even ended he was already fishing for his new girl. He started liking her post in the beginning of 2022. Him and NB didn't officially end till a little bit after her birthday. But I think he was looking for a quick hookup. Now baby on the way. His PR is really good at making him sound convincing but his face gives it away. All that stuff he said about SJ was total crap. Trying to protect someone who loves the attention she is getting. There's no way. If that were the case she would have her page private like you said like NB did when they first started dating. 

There's also something else that I picked up on. When Dak said they weren't trying to keep the baby a secret and that she was tired of hiding in pictures, um I'd called that trying to keep it a secret. C'mon Dak. March cant get here fast enough. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

@bugaboo

There's also something else that I picked up on. When Dak said they weren't trying to keep the baby a secret and that she was tired of hiding in pictures, um I'd called that trying to keep it a secret. C'mon Dak. March cant get here fast enough. 

Wasn’t that stupid??!! The way people found out about the pregnancy was from your BM. If she hadn’t been posting pics on her IG and the gossip rags, nobody would have had any idea who she was and that she was pregnant! Obviously, Dak/PR had heard comments about the poor attempts to conceal the pregnancy. And if SJ was tired of “hiding” it, just don’t put all the pics out. No rule that to be Dak’s BM, you have to put pics on your IG daily.

It seems like he has little control over what she does right now. This seems like “grin and bear it” until the baby comes. I wonder if he goes home every night. The team has rooms/suites at the Omni whenever needed. Dak may just crash there if the stress is too much at the Palace.

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

@bugaboo She is controlling this situation. Right now his focus is on winning these next few crucial games. He doesn't need all that negativity around him. It's funny how he said she lets him do what he needs to do and focus lol. He better because Cowboys fans do not want another ending like last year. It's best that he does stay at the Omni

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

@bugaboo She is controlling this situation. Right now his focus is on winning these next few crucial games. He doesn't need all that negativity around him. It's funny how he said she lets him do what he needs to do and focus lol.

I went back and listened to the interview again. That Sarah Jane “thanks” or whatever it was sounded so awkward. She allowed him to practice and study? What else was she going to do? It came across as he was desperate to say something positive about the situation and came up with “thanks for not annoying me.”

After listening to it again, it seemed SJ was a surrogate. Lol. He mentioned her name once and said “we” once referring to gender. Other than that, it was “I”, my family and me. Have to wonder if she’s interested in this child. He never called her “girlfriend“ or anything else endearing. Actually very cool and factual. He acknowledged her and moved on. This relationship was not going to get serious if there was no baby.

So now they are locked intro maintaining a civil mature relationship for at least 18 years. 

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @bugaboo

The PR spin is on big time!! Dak is smiling and lying through his teeth.

LMAO! I had to laugh at that one! It’s so true. We all know he’s BSing with his charming ass. Fans will eat it up — unless they start losing. 

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

SJ loves the attention and may have had the law laid down after the baby announcement.

She’s picked up about 50k IG followers since she first posted them together. She’s definitely loving the attention!

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

When Dak said they weren't trying to keep the baby a secret and that she was tired of hiding in pictures, um I'd called that trying to keep it a secret.

That horrible caption “Ladies Night” by MVE was probably the last straw. 

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

He better because Cowboys fans do not want another ending like last year. It's best that he does stay at the Omni

Haha! All facts!

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @audrey-hepburn

The PR spin is on big time!! Dak is smiling and lying through his teeth.

LMAO! I had to laugh at that one! It’s so true. We all know he’s BSing with his charming ass. Fans will eat it up — unless they start losing. 

Could you imagine how this kind of news would have been received if the team was 5-6 with Dak throwing 12 interceptions? Fans would have torn the Star down. I don’t think SJ really gets football and has no idea what his life is like. Miami is a different sports climate with not nearly the national media coverage. Maybe the guys there were more laid back.

Another reason Dak wanted to keep this all under wraps is her living with him and the groupie history. Most fans right now are very supportive, but the question about why they aren’t getting married is popping up. People are hearing he’s going to be a dad and assume this is from a long term relationship. Heck, some think NB is the pregnant one. 

Dak also poured some more cold water on “he’s playing great because of the new gf” by saying is was “dad strength.”  Media now seems to want to use that  which takes some shine away from SJ.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Another reason why Dak didn’t want the baby news out. Craig Carton (sports talk radio in NYC) took a little shot at him on his show today. This guy has gone after Dak before.

I think Carton and the other 2 were talking about teams that could win big in the playoffs. One guy said Dak was going to be a dad. Carton said “mistake” and then said “not married.” Then said, “gold digger?” Said it could be a distraction and Cowboys fans can’t be happy.

Carton did say it was great being a father and he hoped Dak’s baby was healthy. Talking about a player’s family is usually off limits. You can attack him being tasteless, but they aren’t married and SJ seems to be fine with causing a distraction.

Patrik [NoC] Walker has it on his Twitter. 

ReplyQuote
Page 69 / 87
Share: