Clear all

Dak Prescott

1,295 Posts
20 Users
23 Likes
150.9 K Views
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

@bugaboo Wow I just found it on Patrik Walker page. Carton didn't lie though. I have never listened to this man, but you said he has taken shots at Dak before. What is his real dislike for him I wonder? I mean he has bad taste and decisions when it comes to women, but he has a big heart. 

I thought being with NB was bad, but this is way worse. SJ has made Dak become a distraction for the team. But hey as long as her follows go up and she gets all the attention, she'll be happy.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @queenie

@bugaboo Wow I just found it on Patrik Walker page. Carton didn't lie though. I have never listened to this man, but you said he has taken shots at Dak before. What is his real dislike for him I wonder? I mean he has bad taste and decisions when it comes to women, but he has a big heart. 

I thought being with NB was bad, but this is way worse. SJ has made Dak become a distraction for the team. But hey as long as her follows go up and she gets all the attention, she'll be happy.

I had never heard of Carton either until he went after Dak on football stuff (no other team would want Dak) at the beginning of the season. Talking about Dak’s personal life is crossing a line, but he wasn’t lying and SJ put it out there. My guess is Dak will say nothing because that just feeds into the distraction already brewing and it invites more attention to the possible “gold digger” girlfriend. 

ITA that SJ doesn’t seem to care about how this is affecting Dak/team. She just sees IG “popularity”. Screams of her own low self worth. I’m sure the importance of keeping a low profile was discussed with her and then something happened that caused her to say, “screw you” and the maternity pics came out. I think something may have been said at the family Thanksgiving gathering, she decided she wasn’t getting enough Dak attention or was suspicious he was looking at another female and felt the pics would fix that. Childish move and certainly should have him concerned about her ability to raise a child when many eyes will be on her.

Interesting that Patrik who works for the Cowboys refers to SJ as “mom to be” in all of the articles about Dak/SJ. Patrik is very precise in his writing. Not sure if he asked Dak how to reference SJ (probably did), but he wasn’t going to use the girlfriend tag as some others did. Not calling her your gf is a big deal. It’s also saying this was not a meaningful relationship and other than a few baby pics, we won’t see her around.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @bugaboo

Interesting that Patrik who works for the Cowboys refers to SJ as “mom to be” in all of the articles about Dak/SJ. Patrik is very precise in his writing. Not sure if he asked Dak how to reference SJ (probably did), but he wasn’t going to use the girlfriend tag as some others did. Not calling her your gf is a big deal. It’s also saying this was not a meaningful relationship and other than a few baby pics, we won’t see her around.

She’d be gone already if there wasn’t a trap baby coming. 

This post was modified 8 months ago by Audrey Hepburn

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Dak has some serious baby momma drama coming. I feel for him but he brought it on himself.

SMH 

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

@audrey-hepburn Im thinking the same thing. She was at the game yesterday but she looked like plain Jane lol. 

Her stories are boring and the same thing, the food Chef Hoppie makes for the spoiled brat. Like who cares. Shes going to be in the back burner soon enough. 

Is it me or does Dak look tired? Last night with his post game presser his eyes look dark and it looks like he hasn't slept. He usually looks so happy after a win. It's already getting to him..

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @audrey-hepburn

Posted by: @bugaboo

She’d be gone already if there wasn’t a trap baby coming. 

For sure. I bet Dak saw this as a pre training camp hookup and nothing more.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

@audrey-hepburn Im thinking the same thing. She was at the game yesterday but she looked like plain Jane lol. 

Her stories are boring and the same thing, the food Chef Hoppie makes for the spoiled brat. Like who cares. Shes going to be in the back burner soon enough. 

Is it me or does Dak look tired? Last night with his post game presser his eyes look dark and it looks like he hasn't slept. He usually looks so happy after a win. It's already getting to him.. 

Dak puts some PR spin on things about not hiding the pregnancy and shielding her from nasty sm and there she is posting drab stuff on her IG last night. She was wearing an oversized sweatshirt, but not trying to hide the pregnancy? Since the pregnancy is not a secret, wouldn’t she want to be showing her bump? Queenie, you nailed it with “plain Jane.” She had a couple of Florida friends with her. Some of the D4B crew were at the game, but not in the suite.

Yes, when I saw Dak’s presser, he looked tired and pissed off. He did a post game with the Amazon Prime group and was smiling, but the last question/topic was about the baby. He said the same thing he as before “excited, blessed” etc. Charissa Thompson gave him a baby gift (was in a box)—-said she ran to a mall to get it. That sounded so dumb. Dak didn’t open it, just thanked them. He never mentioned the name of the mom to be or anything about her. That was before the presser. Maybe that put him in a bad mood.

He says one thing and SJ does another. I wonder if she even watches the game. 

BTW—Due date is March 2 so baby could easily come in late Feb.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

And Sunday night, she showed a bowl of soup. Really? And only 1 bowl? She and NB have done the same thing. They showed food from Hoppie or door dash. They rarely show 2 servings. If Dak’s there and having a meal, wouldn’t you show 2 servings or is that not allowed? I think there is a high level of sensitivity about SJ showing that she’s living at the Palace. She only seems to be able to show some food pics lately. 

The Craig Carton video is all over the internet. Have to love the way some of the gossip rags put it…..oh, it’s terrible, but we’ll give you the transcript and video. LOL! I’m sure Dak and his PR team saw something like that coming. Maybe SJ doesn’t care. Wonder what the families think?

I listen to some of the Cowboys content creators on YouTube. Several commented on Dak after the Seahawks game. After a win, Dak usually smiles at his presser, but he looked/acted like they lost by 10. Interesting that he was asked why he thought he was playing so well (again) and he said, “I work my ass off.” No mention of gf or baby helping his focus. He also mentioned his teammates and coaches also working hard. Hopefully, he got some rest over that short bye.

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

@bugaboo I hope he has gotten some rest as well. Yeah something is off with him. He doesn't care what people say about hi so it can't be that. It's her. He isn't happy and she is boring. Pics of food is NB.2. 

Speaking of NB I saw her story with her man. I liked it. They look cute together. And she seems to be happy. Can't say the same for her ex. When baby is born we will see how Dak will be with Ms.SJ. 

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

@bugaboo I hope he has gotten some rest as well. Yeah something is off with him. He doesn't care what people say about hi so it can't be that. It's her. He isn't happy and she is boring. Pics of food is NB.2. 

Speaking of NB I saw her story with her man. I liked it. They look cute together. And she seems to be happy. Can't say the same for her ex. When baby is born we will see how Dak will be with Ms.SJ. 

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

SJ post are getting on my nerves. I guess she has to prove herself so she posted about helping single mothers in Dallas now. Maybe Dak told her to show she has compassion etc. And then she cooked for everyone last night. Only Tad and Holly reposted it. Dak didn't care to repost it. He posted the commercial he made and Happy Birthday to Jeremy. She didn't say Happy Bday to him either but NB never did either. Maybe they aren't allowed too. They're allowed to follow them of course.

Great wonderful. She's acting like a wife but will you actually get that ring? The Prescott's know what they're doing. 

Dak's focus are in these last few games where the Cowboys have to show up. So she is playing this role but just wait till the season is over. 

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

SJ post are getting on my nerves. I guess she has to prove herself so she posted about helping single mothers in Dallas now. Maybe Dak told her to show she has compassion etc. And then she cooked for everyone last night. Only Tad and Holly reposted it. Dak didn't care to repost it. He posted the commercial he made and Happy Birthday to Jeremy. She didn't say Happy Bday to him either but NB never did either. Maybe they aren't allowed too. They're allowed to follow them of course.

Great wonderful. She's acting like a wife but will you actually get that ring? The Prescott's know what they're doing. 

Dak's focus are in these last few games where the Cowboys have to show up. So she is playing this role but just wait till the season is over. 

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

I forgot to mention that she cooked for Jeremy's bday lol. And he reposted the food as well. Still Dak won't even go there..

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Speaking of NB I saw her story with her man. I liked it. They look cute together. And she seems to be happy.  

It was a nice pic of them in Tulum. Jack looked much more relaxed with NB than Dak did. Now NB is out in LA and looks like Jack is too. I think he lives there in the off-season. Maybe NB will realize that celeb status isn’t necessary to find someone you care for. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Holly wished Jeremy HBday. Early in the NB affair, she would wish Hbday to the D4B crew. That last year, they all started to keep their distance. I doubt many of them really know SJ. There may be resentment from some of the D4B about the pregnancy and SJ. 

Tad/Holly went way overboard gushing about Chef SJ. She made a pasta dinner for Jeremy’s bday. I think the real reason for the dinner was to get Dak there. If she sets up a Friday night dinner with Tad/Holly and Jeremy, much better chance he’ll show up.

I read and article by Todd Archer (works for ESPN) about Dak’s crew that works on his physical status every week. The article is on Archer’s twitter. Dak works with team strength coach or Luke Miller (his PT) every day. He works at The Star, Palace or Luke’s house. In the article, Dak said there are never enough hours in the day. If he has to skip things which do you think he would skip? Practice, anything related to the team, meetings, PT/strength or baby momma time? I think we know (and so does she)…….he’s not at the Palace much. Bet there’s been some SJ whining about being there alone a lot. 

Like her dumb breakfasts on game day. According to the article by Archer, Dak works with Luke starting @ 7am or earlier. Then he gets to the stadium 4 hours before kickoff to stretch etc. with Luke before he does his on field warmups. So he isn’t around to eat some meh breakfast. He’s busy and it’s not paying attention to her.

ReplyQuote
Page 70 / 87
Share: