Clear all

Dak Prescott

1,295 Posts
20 Users
23 Likes
150.9 K Views
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

@bugaboo If it isn't about her, she doesn't care. SJ is selfish and wants all the attention. I only knew about it as well looking at Holly's page. 

I don't know about the dog that you mentioned. Hopefully they are ok as you said. We don't get updates like we did when NB was around.

Speaking of her, I do like this vibe going on with her and Jack. The repost of pictures and all that is very cute to me. She will probably be more happy with him then Dak will be with SJ. 

Happy New Year to you and 2024 should be an interesting year. 

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

@bugaboo If it isn't about her, she doesn't care. SJ is selfish and wants all the attention. I only knew about it as well looking at Holly's page. 

I don't know about the dog that you mentioned. Hopefully they are ok as you said. We don't get updates like we did when NB was around.

Speaking of her, I do like this vibe going on with her and Jack. The repost of pictures and all that is very cute to me. She will probably be more happy with him then Dak will be with SJ. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @queenie

Tad posted 3 pics from Saturday night on his IG. Shortly after midnight, Dak posted 1 pic as a story. So, going into 2024, Dak’s focus is on……..football. Of course it is. No sign of SJ on the sideline when Dak met up with Tad/Mak after the award ceremony. Mak’s facial expressions are incredibly cute.

Almost 12 hours after Tad posted the pics re:Bob Lily Award and not even a like from SJ. She probably will eventually like the pics, but maybe SJ is jealous that Tad was on the field to accept the award and she was excluded. SJ needs to wake up and realize she is a baby momma, she’s not the love of his life.

So SJ has a couple of lamé stories showing Dak and a few others eating?? and RockStar Hibachi at the Palace. Very tame and quiet NYE for QB1. I’ll bet not what SJ thought NYE would be like. She’s used to the Miami party scene.

SJ had shown a brown Frenchie puppy several times about 2 months ago and he/she wasn’t in the Christmas pic. Over the last month, none of the dogs had been shown other than the Christmas pic. Guess Dak said no more pics of the dogs.

Team had NYE off (doubt Dak did nothing all day) and back at it today. Chance to win the NFC East on Sunday. We know where Dak’s focus is.

ReplyQuote
(@honeybee)
Trusted Member

If you look at the interiors in the story of SJ, her female friend (@taylorlovingood), and @rockstarhibachi - that's not his house. I noticed that at first when Chef Hoppie posted blueberry rolls with SJ tagged in them but it wasn't the countertops in Dak's kitchen (Hoppie has both examples posted on his page). I saw the same when she cooked that meal for Tad, Holly, Big Red, etc. and I thought it was at their house at the time, but now I definitely think he put her in her own home. Natalie still has saved stories from there and SJ's house is more white/light and modern vs Dak's darker toned French country style. That's not his dining room or his pool & patio and you can see the neighbor's house in the background of Dak's little popup on the @rockstarhibachi story lol. Meanwhile he's on a big piece of land. I'll post receipts later but you can see clearly from all three stories that's not his house and she's in pj's as well so she's definitely not at someone else's house.

She posted the other day with a Chef Hoppie meal with the correct countertops to be in his house so I'm guessing they visit each other lmaooo. The baby ain't even out yet and Margaret Jane is already the product of a broken home.

ReplyQuote
(@honeybee)
Trusted Member

Also funny how he managed to repost Tad's picture to his story within minutes of it going up but couldn't repost Sarah's "ssssoooo much gratitude" story with his goofy ass smiling in it as that trap baby's daddy. Hours after she had it up lol. She had him tagged and everything and he ignored her. Anyone with eyes can see how fake this all is.

I immediately peeped that she didn't reference his Bob Lilly award in her stories at the game but Holly did (wife behavior vs. groupie baby mama behavior).

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @honeybee

If you look at the interiors in the story of SJ, her female friend (@taylorlovingood), and @rockstarhibachi - that's not his house. I noticed that at first when Chef Hoppie posted blueberry rolls with SJ tagged in them but it wasn't the countertops in Dak's kitchen (Hoppie has both examples posted on his page). I saw the same when she cooked that meal for Tad, Holly, Big Red, etc. and I thought it was at their house at the time, but now I definitely think he put her in her own house.

I bow to the queen of IG sleuthing!  Now that I’ve gone back and looked, it’s pretty obvious. The story in Taylor’s IG shows the patio better and that’s not the Palace. Furniture is all different and yes, homes are much closer and the pool is not like Dak’s. So she had people for dinner on NYE and ate in PJs? I get it that she’s about 7 mos., but still? 

Yeah, the kitchen is all different than the Palace. The table is light wood while Dak has a dark wood table and the kitchen is much smaller. The lights strung across the kitchen ceiling looks odd.

Now the timing of her parent’s “impromptu” visit makes sense. The weekend of the pasta dinner was the Eagles game and SJs parents were at the game. Bet they came to check out her new house and help her. Another thing I noticed was different plates—-plain white seems to be at the Palace and there have been gold trimmed plates at her house?

The night of the Hoppie dinner last week was a night Dak went to a dinner with the tight ends at a coach’s house. Maybe she hadn’t finished moving in? So she gets pregnant, gets a house/part time chef and some $. Sounds good, but bet it’s not as Kardashian-esc as she thought.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Also funny how he managed to repost Tad's picture to his story within minutes of it going up but couldn't repost Sarah's "ssssoooo much gratitude" story with his goofy ass smiling in it as that trap baby's daddy. Hours after she had it up lol. She had him tagged and everything and he ignored her. Anyone with eyes can see how fake this all is.

I immediately peeped that she didn't reference his Bob Lilly award in her stories at the game but Holly did (wife behavior vs. groupie baby mama behavior).

Love the “goofy ass smiling” comment. He’s trying to look relaxed, but comes off as nervous. I got the impression that he wanted to eat and leave.

He doesn’t repost her stuff. He selectively has reposted pics from the shower and Christmas. He couldn’t ignore the tag from the maternity pics. That pic drop was done out of spite. He’s just trying hard to separate himself emotionally from this mess. 

Now that he has her moved, I wouldn’t be surprised that she will gradually be pushed aside by the team and Dak. I saw FFF has 10 pics and a video from the Christmas party that Dak gave. There was a large group pic with SJ standing next to Dak that she sent to huddlegossip. The pics on the FFF IG and video do not show SJ. We saw something similar when he and NB were breaking up. 

I don’t see SJ going with him to galas like TXCCF or FFf. The Cowboys and Dak’s PR team don’t want to see a baby mamma dragging around him. 

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Happy New Year!!

Hey @honeybee!! You come with the good stuff, as always.

I knew SJ would get banished to her own spot but I didn't think it would be this fast! Think that's why she hasn't shown us the nursery? NB would instantly know if that room is in the Palace or not.. 

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

The baby ain't even out yet and Margaret Jane is already the product of a broken home.

Whyyy???

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Holly quickly moved off of her. I'm actually surprised by it. She was SJ's #1 supporter. Even helped her move to DFW, though now I'm thinking that was more of a favor to Dak. Wonder what changed the dynamic??

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @audrey-hepburn

Holly quickly moved off of her. I'm actually surprised by it. She was SJ's #1 supporter. Even helped her move to DFW, though now I'm thinking that was more of a favor to Dak. Wonder what changed the dynamic??

The dynamics between SJ/her family and Dak/his family must be crazy. We all noticed how fake SJ is, maybe it’s becoming very clear to Holly. Still Holly left a gushy comment on the Christmas pics. Didn’t see any comment from Tad. Tad seems rather cool about the pregnancy. I thought Holly would repost one of the Christmas pics, but nope. Maybe they were told not to.

Now, SJ is pregnant and living on her own. She follows a lot of WAGs, but I doubt they will be keeping her company. Maybe Holly doesn’t like the “job” of being SJs pregnancy buddy. SJ may realize coming to TX wasn’t the best idea.

Who does SJ have lined up to be with her when she’s in labor? I don’t see the relationship with Dak being strong enough to have him there.

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

Love how y'all can pick up in things that I didn't notice. I did think the Christmas picture was kind of dull.  Should of known from the tree because when NB was there, the tree was huge and by the stairwell. That tree is smaller and looks like in the middle of the living room. 

I agree about Holly. She has to babysit every girl that comes around. NB had her as a sidekick for the fun stuff not involving kids. She has SJ for the "family events" with kids. I think Holly misses NB lol.

Tad is quick to cut someone off but he will go all out for a Prescott kid. If SJ isn't doing right, Tad is there to reinforce..Dak is a little more gentle and focused on football. 

I'm just looking at stories, reading between the lines but doesn't look good for SJ. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @queenie

Love how y'all can pick up in things that I didn't notice. I did think the Christmas picture was kind of dull.  Should of known from the tree because when NB was there, the tree was huge and by the stairwell. That tree is smaller and looks like in the middle of the living room. 

HoneyBee gets the flowers for this. I saw the stories and thought the table in the kitchen looked different, but didn’t look at everything. Tonight, SJ and Hoppie have stories of a salad (yawn), but it’s very clear the counter top is very different from the Palace.

SJ has been living in this house for a few weeks and no other pics? Maybe they’re trying to give the impression that they are this sweet family living at the Palace? Those Christmas pics were rather dark and tired. I saw a pic of Dak in front of the Christmas tree a few weeks before Christmas and it was by the stairs…….much smaller than the one NB had there. 

So SJ has been with Dak over her bday, Thanksgiving, Christmas and NYE/NYD and No ring. He didn’t give her anything worth sharing with her “fans”.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

I was reading comments about the Christmas pics in another forum and most said the pics just looked fake and a bad attempt at PR. When I looked at them closely again, I think they were taken before Christmas. It’s dark in the pics probably due to it being nighttime. They would not have had time to do the whole set up on Christmas morning with the dogs after the team got back about 11p on Christmas Eve. Who knows when SJ flew back.

Those pics were NOT taken at the Palace. We saw the dogs and tree and thought that was the Palace. Dak’s home is very light with high ceilings with wooden beams. In the pic, there is a dark red wall behind them with white molding around a door frame. Most of Dak’s house has tile on the floor, but this place has a light wood floor with a large rug that they are standing on. I saw a pic of Dak standing in front of a Christmas tree at the Palace and the one in the pic is a completely different tree.

So, after practice one day, Dak brought the dogs to SJ’s house (the black/white dog is hers) and they took the pics. Several people pointed out how Dak is holding Beanie with 2 hands with Beanie between him and SJ. He used to do that with NB! 2nd Christmas pic with NB, Dak is holding Beanie with NB just sitting on the other side. 

I wonder when SJ moved to this house? She had to know this was the plan all along. 

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @bugaboo

I wonder when SJ moved to this house? She had to know this was the plan all along. 

I don't think she ever lived at the PP. We all just assumed that because she relocated to Dallas. 

ReplyQuote
Page 74 / 87
Share: