Clear all

Dak Prescott

1,295 Posts
20 Users
23 Likes
150.9 K Views
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

@audrey hepburn. She was at the Palace when she returned from her trip to Tampa with Holly. She posted a story of her dog and the puppy in the yard the next day. Then I saw her dog in the background of a pic by Phil, the day after Thanksgiving when there was a dinner at the Palace. 

Just a guess, but the pre-game breakys stopped about the end of Nov. That may be when she moved?

After that, it’s anybody’s guess. Obviously, she was living somewhere else when the Christmas pics were done. 

It’s pretty common to get a home etc. for a baby momma. They diid move quickly with SJ. Her mom was in Dallas at a game in early Oct. Maybe mom helped her look at homes? If SJ thinks this means they are building a relationship, she’s nuts. 

The fact of her not living with Dak seems to be just like her pregnancy. Another secret that many people know about.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Well, well, well. It’s been a little over 2 weeks and SJ has to drop some more IG photos and calls it “ode to a magical year…2023.” Um, most people did the NY stuff 6 days ago.

As usual, Dak posted one as a story with no comment. Another lame IG comment from him. Not quite the crazy number of comments like the last pic dumps. Why did she post the pic of her shopping with Dak? Why did she go out looking like that? OMG, she looks like his mother. 

So she drops them about 9p on east coast when he has a big game the next day. She could have put the pics out yesterday, tomorrow after the game. She put some stories up about the same time. Why the frenetic IG activity? Maybe something else has her upset. Maybe he wouldn’t spend time talking to her? 

SJ must be reading these forums. Maybe she doesn’t like him pushing her aside. She wants attention and this is how to get it. Not a healthy attitude at all. Is this how she’s going to handle being a parent? I can see a custody battle  shaping up. 

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

@bugaboo His comment sounds unlike him and gross. She made the same comment he said to NB on one of her post about "I love you the most". Like really? He sounds like a love sick puppy.

And like you said he only put one of the pics in his stories with no cap. People in her comments saying he's about to get two rings this year. While others are saying he's worried about the wrong thing. If he loses and doesn't get past the next two rounds, his fans are going to go off. 

Holly finally put a message about her being an angel on earth. Lol right a conniving angel. A hot mess. When baby comes it won't be all roses anymore..

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

Also the photo Dak reposted was sent to Huddlegossip.just saying Dak and Sarah 🤣

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

@queenie. Something happened between them last night. She drops end of 2023 pics on Saturday night, Jan. 6? It makes no sense. The end of year was just an excuse to put the pics out. Seems just like the pregnancy announcement. He calls her “mama”  He sees her as the baby mamma, but doesn’t want to say it. I bet each pic had some meaning to her and Dak because they aren’t all that special. Maybe MJ was conceived on the blue bathing suit day/night? I think this is also a bit of a warning to Dak that she’s got candids and he better play nice OR she’ll put some pics on IG that may embarrass him.

Last night he also started following SJ’s mom and the friends that were at HER house on NYE. That plus the pics seems like he was told to. I bet she saw comments that he didn’t really follow her friends/family. He still follows NB’s mom though!  

If you haven’t gone to LSA, check it out. Those ladies are doing some digging on SJ and finding some other NFL players she’s “spent time” with. Her name comes up in World Red Eye which is a digital publication covering the Miami party scene. Following Nelson Agholor seems to make sense now, but why would you keep following him? 

Someone on LSA is suggesting he’s back on SnapChat. 

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @bugaboo

Why did she go out looking like that? OMG, she looks like his mother. 

Lol, that was her mother. 

She's been reading posts of us talking about Momma Buffett and Dak still following each other and Dak having a real affection for her. Had to show us her mom has a relationship with Dak, too. 

Do SJ's mom & Dak even follow each other on IG?

This post was modified 7 months ago by Audrey Hepburn

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

She was at the Palace when she returned from her trip to Tampa with Holly. She posted a story of her dog and the puppy in the yard the next day. Then I saw her dog in the background of a pic by Phil, the day after Thanksgiving when there was a dinner at the Palace. 

She was visiting, lol. 

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Last night he also started following SJ’s mom and the friends that were at HER house on NYE. That plus the pics seems like he was told to. I bet she saw comments that he didn’t really follow her friends/family. He still follows NB’s mom though!  

Took him long enough. And, yeah, she started pressuring him after reading posts on here and LSA.

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

@bugaboo What do you think about her reposting Cowboys  pic of Dak today and saying "D4ddy".Something is just off with this whole thing. 

I'm going on LSA right now for the tea.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @audrey-hepburn

She was at the Palace when she returned from her trip to Tampa with Holly. She posted a story of her dog and the puppy in the yard the next day. Then I saw her dog in the background of a pic by Phil, the day after Thanksgiving when there was a dinner at the Palace. 

She was visiting, lol. 

l

Ok, what do you know? Spill the tea!!

So, she brought her dog to the Palace to make it look like she lived there? 
And came on game days, she would go to the Palace, make some “food”, take some pics to make it look good? 
We don’t think like that, but I can certainly think like a slut desperate to look like she’s in a serious relationship with her baby daddy. LOL

That puts a whole different spin on things!!!

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @queenie

@bugaboo What do you think about her reposting Cowboys  pic of Dak today and saying "D4ddy".Something is just off with this whole thing. 

I'm going on LSA right now for the tea.

Something’s up. She’s been posting stuff on IG since last night. She has never posted pics of what Dak wears to the game. BTW—-I love that coat.

Almost like she’s trying to show a female or females that he’s her baby daddy, stay away. So, why does she think that? Did she catch him paying attention to someone? Is she getting embarrassed not getting a ring? Feeling kinda paranoid because he’s not overly attentive and she knows at 7+ months pregnant, she’s not all that attractive? 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @queenie

Also the photo Dak reposted was sent to Huddlegossip.just saying Dak and Sarah 🤣

I bet huddlegossip saw the pic on Dak’s IG and used that. That way she’s not exactly using a pic from SJ. Only Sportskeeda Pro Football put up the pics she dropped last night. The 1st comment was, that SJ looked like she’s been around the block a few times. LOL. As long as she gets more followers, I guess she doesn’t care what is said.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @audrey-hepburn

Took him long enough. And, yeah, she started pressuring him after reading posts on here and LSA.

I bet he was also getting some pressure from her mom. On her mom’s FB there are over 200 comments congratulating mom and SJ on the pregnancy. Not one of the comments mentioned the dad. No congrats to SJ and Dak. Momma Ramos has a large circle of friends who are probably asking about the relationship with the baby daddy. Now she can say, “we follow each other on IG.” Somehow that makes it look better.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

LSA had a pic of SJ with 2 NFL players in 2018 in Miami. Looked them up on IG. Malachi Dupree is no longer in the NFL. Not followed by SJ and no likes from her, BUT he’s followed by Zeke and Dak. Zay Jones is playing for the Jags. No follow from SJ, but she liked many of his posts in 2018-19 and made some of her childish emoji comments. Wouldn’t be surprised if she unfollowed him at some point.

No doubt she’s been with other pro athletes. She knew where/how’s to meet them. Explains her racking up the followers.

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

Just saw an interesting video on YouTube from Johnathan Hankins page. He and his wife had her birthday party I think in December and guess who was there? SJ of course but she wasn't present for the group pic or wishing his wife Happy Birthday after.  She looked awkward. Weird in the face. Dak was acting goofy and kept talking to her mostly. She seemed to be almost ignoring him at times.You know how you give people that smile when they're talking and you want them to shut up? Yeah that look lol.. If you haven't watched it, please do and let me know what you think. 

ReplyQuote
Page 75 / 87
Share: