Clear all

Dak Prescott

1,294 Posts
20 Users
23 Likes
150.9 K Views
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

@queenie. The bday party was right before the Dolphins game. Dak and SJ could get the award for worst dressed. Where did Dak get that shirt? Looked like something Pops would have worn to a barbecue in June. Just way off for a formal bday dinner in Dec. 

Looked like the other ladies were supposed to wear a dark colored dress and there’s SJ in white. It was a white low cut, short dress. Awful look. 

Seemed to be a big deal to Hank to have Dak and DLaw come. Dak looked like he was there solo and just chatting with whoever was next to him. No real connection with SJ. SJ looked bored. Maybe she thought she was to be treated more as a VIP? She glanced at Dak like “who are you?” They didn’t look like a couple at all. The harder they try, the worse it looks.

Off topic: VanderEsch’s had their baby girl. Maddy and Leighton have pics on their IG pages. No like or comment from SJ. Interesting. Remember she wants her Dallas girlies to celebrate her, but no congrats? 

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

@bugaboo Omg you made me laugh with that "where did Dak get that shirt" and looks like something Pop would wear to a bbq in June.

Yeah SJ with the ribbon in her hair lol. They could of been voted worst dressed in high school cause that's how they looked and how they were acting. No connection and boring as a couple. 

Aww she had the baby? Gotta go and check her page.. Of course SJ isn't going to respond right away, It isn't about her. She is going to go overboard in March give or take. This is when all will be revealed. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Guess Dak needs to give SJ more $! She and a few other WAGs have “made” some beanies with Here We Go on them. Dak wore one to the stadium. They have created a company called Fifth Down Apparel (IG). No obvious info on the hats like cost etc. All they did was buy a bunch of hats and have the words stuck on. Reminds me so much of the dumb white coats some of the WAGs has made for a playoff game a few years ago. And the team lost.

The same group had a nice little glam session today pre-game. SJ dressed all in white with the white cowboy hat. Oh Lordy! It says slut with some $. That just looks sooooooo bad. 

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

@bugaboo Lol.ywah she looks trashy. Sorry not sorry. 

The whole beanie thing is giving me NB vibes when she had the shirts made that said Beat the Birds. Except the shirts looked good. Beanies ehh not so much. 

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

Dak shouldn't have worn that beanie that SJ had made. She is about to see the angry Dak because everyone said they were going to beat the Packers. Kind of sad even though I'm not a Cowboys fan. 

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

They about to ship them beanies to poor kids overseas.

ReplyQuote
(@honeybee)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @queenie

Dak shouldn't have worn that beanie that SJ had made. She is about to see the angry Dak because everyone said they were going to beat the Packers. Kind of sad even though I'm not a Cowboys fan. 

You're damn right because they're eating him up right now all over the internet using that photo lol.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @audrey-hepburn

They about to ship them beanies to poor kids overseas.

Why do these idiot WAGs do something so stupid? All I could think of when I saw them, was what if they lose?? I looked closely at them and some of the letters are a little wrinkled and coming loose. They looked more like a DIY project than anything. And they think this will be a business??? Supposedly going to have a website in a few days.

And now Dak has to face the offseason head on. He’s said b4 that he hates it and tends to stay in the house for a few weeks. He’s going to have to face this pregnancy head on. He can’t give the excuse that he has practice or meetings. I believe the team/coaches (McCarthy in particular) have been helping him get through this mess. I’m sure McCarthy(if not fired) will be available, but not in the same way. They spent hours together every day working on the offense.

Zeke was at the game sitting in Dak’s suite. Halle was somewhere where there was snow. 

ReplyQuote
(@honeybee)
Trusted Member

I knew this was bad luck when I saw it before the game. So many mids with bird brains in Dallas I swear. No more craft nights - whatever those WAGs are cooking up in their homes for their men it ain't helping shit on the field, but those beanies especially are jinxed. Drop them off at Goodwill in the morning and like Judy said they will be across the world in three months tops.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @bugaboo

Why do these idiot WAGs do something so stupid? All I could think of when I saw them, was what if they lose?? I looked closely at them and some of the letters are a little wrinkled and coming loose. They looked more like a DIY project than anything. And they think this will be a business??? Supposedly going to have a website in a few days.

And Lauren Rush had the unmitigated GALLLLL to tag Kristin Juszczyk on her post, trying to compare that homemade mess to Kristin's designs. Kristin custom designs and sews her OOAK creations! Taylor Swift herself rocked one. I hope KJ never reposted LR or responded. How dare they try to ride her coattails!

They're going to have to come up with a new product. No is buying that damn beanie.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

He’s said b4 that he hates it and tends to stay in the house for a few weeks.

He has to go to NFLH and pass on the WPMOY torch to the new winner. SJ will be too close to delivery to travel. I'd be surprised if she goes.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

@honeybee That shit's insulting to me and I don't even know KJ and HATE the 49ers, lol!

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

All I could think of when I saw them, was what if they lose??

Posted by: @honeybee

You're damn right because they're eating him up right now all over the internet using that photo lol.

"Here We Gooo" 

..."to the offseason"

... "to Cancun"

... "back home"

..."right out the door"

... "to another team"

it goes on and on and on. I hate that for him. He was just trying to do something nice for his BM and it did nothing but rub salt in the wound.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

"there he wennnt"

I can't.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @queenie

@bugaboo Lol.ywah she looks trashy. Sorry not sorry. 

She looked so cheap! Can tell what kind of “social life” she’s had to come up with that costume. 

ReplyQuote
Page 76 / 87
Share: