1,295 Posts
20 Users
23 Likes
150.9 K Views
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @audrey-hepburn

Posted by: @bugaboo

And Lauren Rush had the unmitigated GALLLLL to tag Kristin Juszczyk on her post, trying to compare that homemade mess to Kristin's designs. Kristin custom designs and sews her OOAK creations! Taylor Swift herself rocked one. I hope KJ never reposted LR or responded. How dare they try to ride her coattails!

They're going to have to come up with a new product. No is buying that damn beanie.

p

Lauryn thinks she’s important. She tries to lead an unofficial WAG group that only a few participate in. If she even took a look at those jackets she should know those sad beanies should just be burned and never to see the light of day again. She should he embarrassed. I noticed neither Coop or Zack Martin wore the beanie to the game. Wouldn’t be surprised if Dak’s ended up in the trash in the locker room.

If they’re smart, they should just take the IG page down. Just let this business die a quiet death.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @audrey-hepburn

He’s said b4 that he hates it and tends to stay in the house for a few weeks.

He has to go to NFLH and pass on the WPMOY torch to the new winner. SJ will be too close to delivery to travel. I'd be surprised if she goes.

If he handles his off-season like the last 2 years, he’ll lay low, show up at NFLH and then disappear again for a few weeks. Baby (if his) will be due just a few weeks after NFLH. Dak’s also a finalist for a sportsmanship award and a finalist for FedEx Air player of the year. Yeah, he’ll be there. Having her close to delivery may be his out to go solo. 

He’s also got the Pro Bowl the weekend before NFLH in Orlando. Not sure he’ll do it. It’s really kind of silly.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

If they’re smart, they should just take the IG page down. Just let this business die a quiet death.

When they threw up that IG page with Dak as the profile pic told me all I need to know about that venture. Unserious. Dak was probably happy to slide her a few bucks to give her something to do. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

@audrey hepburn. None of them are linking their IG pages to the business. On what planet did they think those DIY beanies would be a business? Custom sports gear is crazy competitive. I can see them losing interest in a few weeks. Lauryn Rush has had a lot of ideas that she’s abandoned.

Just saw a pic of SJ leaving the stadium with Dak last night. it’s on LSA. He’s off to the side signing autographs (nice of him in the cold/after that game) and SJ is walking along with the slit in her costume blowing up. You can see parts of her we really shouldn’t. That slit went up to her hip. Does she understand what happens when it’s windy? Looked like Dak may have had the beanie on backwards? He’s probably embarrassed by it too.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

NB said in her story today that she’s packing up the Porsche and heading to Florida for a few months. She’s going to spend time with MommaB and Jack since spring training starts in a few weeks. I think she’s running out of buddies in Dallas to hang out with.

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

@bugaboo I find myself tolerating her now. Like actually liking her lol. Who would of thought? Yeah she probably is since they are all supposed to like SJ. 

Just saw Halle"s story about celebrating SJ and MJ. Again? How many times are they going to do this. SJ hasn't posted yet but I'm sure she will..

Also don't know if you saw Huddlegossip.got a tip from an anonymous source that Dak isn't faithful to SJ. That is nothing new. We've all known this. After the baby is born SJ will be on the back burner. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @queenie

@bugaboo

Also don't know if you saw Huddlegossip.got a tip from an anonymous source that Dak isn't faithful to SJ. That is nothing new. We've all known this. After the baby is born SJ will be on the back burner. 

I did see that!! I’m betting there’s some truth to it. I bet Dak doesn’t see it as cheating because there is no romantic relationship there. Wonder what all the NDAs say!! He may have told her that he will always care for her as the mother of his child, but he is going to date and get married. 

So many people have bought in to the IG pics—-they’re such a. beautiful couple. Um, nope. Not a couple at all. Maybe she caught wind of him with someone and that’s why she dropped those pics about her “magical year?”  She’s going to try her best to cool off any current relationship or future one. Once the baby comes, it won’t be as effective.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

@bugaboo

Just saw Halle"s story about celebrating SJ and MJ. Again? How many times are they going to do this. SJ hasn't posted yet but I'm sure she will..

Yup. A few of the WAGs gave SJ a shower at Morgan Martin”s house. SJs mom and a couple friends from FL flew in for this event. I counted @11 in one video. They are all posting the same thing. Halle had more video. Sure not anywhere near as big or pink as the one in FL. Wonder if SJ expected a lot more. It was really the WAGs SJ hung around with in NYC before the Giants game.

A shower on a Thursday night speaks of let’s get this over with.

Maddy VanderEsch brought her little girl. I’m betting she didn’t stay long. Talk about upstaging SJ!

SJ follows huddlegossip and has sent her a couple of pics. You bet she saw the Dak rumor. Wonder if SJ has more pics to put out trying to show that rumor is false.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

And another “rumor” on huddlegossip. Must have been made late last night by the same person that dropped the Dak not faithful rumor. Dirty Dak claims her sister is in Vegas and saw Dak get into an elevator at the Aria Hotel with a flirty female. 

Is Dak in Vegas? Maybe. After the season, some of the guys go to Vegas for a few days. They were doing it b4 COVID and may have started up again. Trey Lance was in Vegas 1-2 days ago. Nobody else posted anything on their IG, but apparently they try to keep the trip very low key.

The way both rumors are worded seems odd. One uses BM and SJ…..like taken right out of gossip forum. In a few hours, Dirty Dak goes from a vague statement to something very specific. I had an odd thought that SJ or one of her friends made the posts. I believe he’s not interested in her the way she wants. No more games to go to. No more showers. If she’s pissed because he’s not around, maybe she thought calling him out will show him.

Here she is about 8 months pregnant with her mom and some friends coming from Fl and baby daddy is in Vegas? That could strike a bad chord. Bet the plan was for out of town guests to come for the shower and stay for a playoff game this weekend and now no game.

Huddlegossip is such a small gossip site and really only has inside info on the Bills. Seems odd for a someone with connections to Dak/Cowboys to spill tea there. SJ could believe she’ll get sympathy because Dak is not paying attention to his 8 month pregnant BM? Maybe that forces him to be with her more? It will be interesting to follow!

SJ is vomiting vids/pics from the shower. Most of the guests are not and have posted other things. I did not see Holly……..SJ’s bestie?? Has Holly been pushed aside or did she just walk away?

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

I feel like there is so much going on right now, I can't unpack it all. We got SJ over here doing all this shower and scheming and trying to look important, Then you got friction with Cee dee 's mom talking about Dak, which in turns makes Tad talk about the fans etc. And then please anyone tell me if you see a small bump on Holly or if it's just the dress she's wearing. They had some kind of get together with Caitlin and Holly was there and they did the spinning photo booth and to me she looks pregnant. 

Something is brewing. I feel it. Dak is in his quiet mood but as @Bugaboo said Huddlegossip did have someone drop some tea about seeing Dak with a female. I'm just waiting in anticipation for what's next.

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

Oh I think they were at the baby shower?? Can anyone confirm that?

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Oh I think they were at the baby shower?? Can anyone confirm that?

I saw Caitlin in other pics from the shower. This is the first I saw of Holly. Yup, she looks pregnant. Haven’t seen her in any pics lately. Maybe this is why. Guess Tad has to do what Dak did!

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

I feel like there is so much going on right now, I can't unpack it all. We got SJ over here doing all this shower and scheming and trying to look important, Then you got friction with Cee dee 's mom talking about Dak, which in turns makes Tad talk about the fans, etc.

No family members should be allowed to have social media accounts. CD’s mom made her comments during the game. Guess she missed him dropping passes. Just stupid on her part. Nobody even knew who his mom was, guess we do now. She deleted the post and locked her FB.

Tad should know better. He did get some supportive tweets, but every gossip site and fan site has reposted it. I really don’t know what he thinks this accomplishes. I’m sure the social media backlash Dak experiences is brutal. Maybe Tad needs to move on? He graduates in May from UNT. Pack up your fam and start a career somewhere away from Dallas. Dak is a grown a** man. Let him figure it out. Micah’s bro was tweeting too. Complained about the fans and Dak’s contract.  

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Something is brewing. I feel it. Dak is in his quiet mood but as @Bugaboo said Huddlegossip did have someone drop some tea about seeing Dak with a female. I'm just waiting in anticipation for what's next.

Huddlegossip had a Q/A a few days ago. There was 1 question about Dak and his BM. The answer was it’s a mess and has been from the beginning. They are putting up a front. Much what we thought. Funny she changed her opinion. A couple of months ago she said they were together and happy. So, what is getting out there that makes this “sweet little family” look like 2 people that made a baby and aren’t happy?

This is just my theory and I could be completely wrong. SJ is seeing the end of the attention with no more games and no more baby showers. Since they don’t live together, there isn’t much Dak in pics and with him laying low, she doesn’t have any “Dak and SJ going out” type content. So, she puts some rumors out that Dak is going his own way. She doesn’t want people to look at her classic BM life. She wants people to say what a jerk Dak is. Somehow she comes out looking like the poor BM taken advantage of by the wealthy athlete.

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

I was wondering when NB and SJ would like the same post, well NB liked the pic of Madalynn and the baby and SJ commented with "so precious". That's all she could say but she's going to expect everyone to drool over her baby. I can't wait till the day when she will be a nonfactor.  

ReplyQuote
Page 77 / 87
Share: