Clear all

Dak Prescott

1,294 Posts
20 Users
23 Likes
150.9 K Views
(@honeybee)
Trusted Member

If SJ tries to follow the mommy influencer route and is constantly posting MJ that is definitive proof that she is no better than the Mormon mommy bloggers or the Kris Jenner types who pimp their daughters out for views and money. MJ is a pawn for her to feel like she’s won vs the other women he has undoubtedly in the shadows. But he has paid you dust in the ways that really matter (only the ring matters hoe!) so all the pimping out of your daughter won’t change the fact that he’s resents your dumbass and won’t marry you.

Considering how gross and terrible the average male NFL/Cowboys fan is every time we lose and every time we choke in the playoffs - keeping MJ private is for her safety. Who knows what fans are capable of so why make your daughter vulnerable to that? Again, SJ’s posting will be especially telling as to the care he is taking to protect his daughter. SJ has proven herself to be no more than repulsive groupie who will seek fame and money at any cost so I expect her to try and be relevant as the baby momma whenever possible.

His people should have investigated her potentially getting pregnant by other men like Nelson if she was in his likes like that. Shouldn’t have claimed her before that paternity test came back. She didn’t buy those chest balloons to live as a woman of God that’s for sure. This is more proof that she’s nothing more than a common whore.

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

@honeybee I love this fire coming out of you. All facts. She better protect this child or Dak and crew is going to show their a$$. Dak's PR team should be ready for anything coming. I just feel like something is brewing but can't put my finger on it. 

I bust out laughing with the chest balloons comment. Of course she got them to land her a NFL or NBA player. Dak was just dumb enough to fall for that trap. Nelson dodged a bullet because SJ was ready to trap someone. I really think she researched players. I want to know how Dak found out about her because I know he was already liking her pics before he and NB officially became unofficial. This is a question I would love an answer to. 

There might be a test if MJ doesn't have any resemblance to Dak or the Prescotts. Due date is nearing. She has been quiet a couple of days. Its been kind of refreshing.

ReplyQuote
(@honeybee)
Trusted Member

Thanks Queenie! Halle posted a story with SJ's dog Roo and it seems she's dogsitting for her. Sarah posted delivery food from Nobu in a kitchen that isn't hers or Dak's. Also more baby presents - like Bugaboo said, is he not paying for what the baby needs? Why does a wealthy couple need this many gifts?

I'm guessing Halle has the dog because SJ's about to be induced/go for a c-section like Bugaboo said. Why can't the dog be at Dak's house with his dogs? Funny how she always was posting his dogs recently at her house but not her own. Also delivering in that way is usually because you were a high risk pregnancy - if she was high risk, why was she always drinking wine, flying all over the place, bending over, and drinking so much coffee there's a Keurig in every room? I didn't think she was pregnant for the longest time because she always had a glass of wine with her. Do we have a wino on our hands? She's a party girl who sold booze for a living so I wouldn't be surprised if she's a functional alcoholic. That baby is gonna come out jittery with signs of FAS at this point!

Bugaboo - they age so rapidly with him because of the stress of beating back the other women he’s quietly fooling around with and who are trying to usurp their spot! I saw Sarah's story where she used a brown baby emoji...ma'am your baby will be beige at best. You are ageing like a standard white woman and that baby is a quadroon, she's not black. MJ is gonna get treated like Drake's son does - best of luck to her!

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

@HoneyBee You are on fire! I thought the same thing with the Nobu bag in a kitchen we haven’t seen before. She really didn’t care about that, she got part of Dak’s right arm. Desperate to show he’s “in her life.” Probably dropped off the food, made small talk with her family and left.

Why can’t SJ’s fam (my guess who is there), stay with Daddy Dak? The Palace has 5 bedrooms and is plenty big enough for a few other people. And her dog? Who takes care of his dogs when he’s too busy? The whole dog swapping thing was weird. Then the dogs looked drugged laying in front of the fireplace. Lol 

The baby gift she showed today is from Coach McCarthy’s wife. I’m willing to bet every other WAG that’s had/has a baby got something. I’m sure there will be a nice gift from the team too. 

Doing inductions at 39 weeks for a normal pregnancy is more “in vogue” now. I work in healthcare, but not OB. A c-section at this stage would only be done for a breech presentation. There certainly can be underlying health issues that can make induction necessary. Some women think because their labor is scheduled, it’s going to be easy. HA! If they have to start Pitocin, the contractions go from 0 to 100 in no time. 

Brown baby my a$$! SJ’s mom is Italian and dad is Cuban. Dak is biracial. MJ is 25% black and 75% white/Hispanic. Looking at SJ without makeup, she is white. If that baby is too dark, might want to ask some questions.

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

We are still on baby watch. Something feels off. Dak did say beginning of March so why did SJ and others make it seem like it would be a week ago or so? If this baby doesn't come out right I swear it will be WW3 over in Prosper. 

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

So maybe a baby? The message that Dak wrote 19 hrs ago on her post?? Think baby was born on the same day as Mak and Addy's bday?

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @queenie

So maybe a baby? The message that Dak wrote 19 hrs ago on her post?? Think baby was born on the same day as Mak and Addy's bday?

This system keeps dumping my posts. I agree! I think MJ did arrive. 

ReplyQuote
(@honeybee)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @bugaboo

This system keeps dumping my posts. I agree! I think MJ did arrive. 

You guys might be right about them inducing her to share the same birthday, but I think MJ's been out in the world for some days. Otherwise I'm not sure why else Halle would have SJ's dog for several days.

Don't mind Dakota, I think this is the sudden exuberance of a man who just got the paternity tests back and now gets to claim the infant he's been staring at, looking for resemblances, for nearly a week lol. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

@honeyBee You’re brutal to Daddy Dak. Lol 

I think MJ came last week. There was the dog sitting for at least 2 days, sister saying she would be seeing MJ in a few days on 2.16, MJ going dark for a week starting last week. How long do they keep this quiet? Wait until March (only a few days away) to coincide with the due date that Dak and Momma Ramos gave?

Dak’s comments are just off. Not sure what he meant by “the after though.” He used “you two” which seemed to be aimed at his baby momma/daughter. It read and felt like the weird comment from the 1st pregnancy pics. If he had added, “see ya later” it would have seemed ok. He had no comment on that post for 10 days and then threw out this odd post. Seems like he was told to do it.

Seems SJ’s mom likes Dak. She seemed happy holding his arm in the magical year pics and commented on her daughter’s last pregnancy pics that they were “beautiful and sexy.” ‘Huh?! Didn’t looking sexy get her into this mess?? She also said “love you both.” Momma B liked Dak and now it seems Momma Ramos likes him. The cougar action is real.

If interested in the pics from the baby shower, FB page for Susan Morrison Thompson—she has over 40. The pics of SJ without makeup look like a different person. So bland. 

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

@bugaboo Well thank you for that information with the baby shower pics. And you are so right, SJ looks like blah without makeup. Wow nothing cute at all. And so the name was revealed on one of the cookies lol. I'm not going to put it on here but it's what I thought for sure.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Not much from Dak on his IG page, but a pic surfaced of him with his new “look” on @abelthebarber. He ditched the beard and has a goatee. Meh. Maybe  we’re used to the beard and this was a shock. It makes him look older and cold. Same look as Jalen Hurts. Interesting SJ liked the pic that was reposted on a fan page, but not on Abel’s page. Guess she didn’t know he was having it done or by who?

Talking about IG………SJ has been very quiet for 2 weeks and by her dates would be 41 weeks pregnant!! Yes, MJ is here. The longer you hold out posting pics, the weirder it looks. Something is very odd. Dak is very quiet, but not unusual for him in the offseason. Wonder how much he’s paying SJ and her family to keep quiet? Are they really all that happy about the baby? Dak and Momma Ramos gave a due date of March while SJ made clear she was 38 weeks the week of Valentines Day. That doesn’t add up. Did SJ give people the wrong due date so it wouldn’t look like she got pregnant on that 1st weekend?

The new facial hair in early March signals QB1 is starting his workout program. In mid March, the players usually start Captain’s practices and OTAs start April 15. Season comes at you fast.

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

@bugaboo I was coming to say had anyone seen Daks "new look". Yeah think I'm already used to the beard so it looks weird right now. Someone said on Abel's page that his "fiance" had him looking Hispanic. I think it fits better with Tad with that kind of look. 

Jalen is so sexy to me and I can only picture him with that look. Don't know why Dak decided this. 

Something is funny about this whole situation. SJ lying about something. She isn't going to post any pics I know until Dak gives the ok. He's probably worried about fans comments. 

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

Baby was born last Thurs. Feb 29th..Leap year baby. Dak looks tired not too excited in his press conference. We will see how this year goes.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Baby was born last Thurs. Feb 29th..Leap year baby. Dak looks tired not too excited in his press conference. We will see how this year goes.

Just saw his brief interview. The whole thing seems off. He was out getting his new “look” done yesterday with a new baby? Someone on Twitter said he played online roulette with Dak/Zeke a couple of nights ago for a couple of hours. I wouldn’t be surprised if the baby was born on Feb. 22. 

They’re calling her “baby MJ”? They gave her a name, why not use it? He didn’t sound excited……just matter of fact. Didn’t even use SJs name. He didn’t give a weight or anything.  Very bland all the way around. I don’t think the media will talk with him again until the TX CCF gala which is over a month. Glad baby is healthy.

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

@bugaboo Did you see what Tad posted? They went to a wedding and he officiated. Dak and SJ were there. She looks old in the face now. They didn't take a picture together just SJ and Holly and one of the cousins. Then Tad posted about how happy he was to be a uncle and had a pic of the baby but her face was covered of course. 

I agree that Dak seemed like nothing was a big deal. Maybe he's tired but his spark seems gone. I don't know what it is. I'll see in a month how he is. Yes I am glad she is healthy as well. 

ReplyQuote
Page 81 / 87
Share: