Clear all

Dak Prescott

1,294 Posts
20 Users
23 Likes
150.9 K Views
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

Wth Dak.. loading? Who says that about a baby. It's more like he scored a touchdown by making this "baby"just like the dumb Christmas pic with her holding her stomach like a basketball. I just can't with him. 

He definitely wasn't going shirtless. As for Tad and his comment, he is ready for the baby to come and it has nothing to do with SJ. She's just the package that comes with the new Prescott. I will wait and see if Holly or other wags comment and like. Its always the same people and same comments. She loves the attention she gets. Her follower account is going up. Bet that's why she is posting more with Dak. 

38 weeks lol. It's about that time 

ReplyQuote
(@honeybee)
Trusted Member

Now I really think she's triggered lol - this is how many baby photoshoots now? Three and she's had like three baby showers and yet...zero engagement rings. Forever a BABY MAMA and never a bride. Yikes!! Gotta get that follower count up somehow. Still less than Natalie after three baby photoshoots that your Baby Daddy reposted. Yikes! Gotta pop that baby out to get past 75k I guess.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @queenie

Wth Dak.. loading? Who says that about a baby. It's more like he scored a touchdown by making this "baby"just like the dumb Christmas pic with her holding her stomach like a basketball. I just can't with him. 

He definitely wasn't going shirtless. As for Tad and his comment, he is ready for the baby to come and it has nothing to do with SJ. She's just the package that comes with the new Prescott. I will wait and see if Holly or other wags comment and like. Its always the same people and same comments. She loves the attention she gets. Her follower account is going up. Bet that's why she is posting more with Dak. 

38 weeks lol. It's about that time 

Holly didn’t fail, but her comment was meh. More comments about not being married than the last pics. Generally the usual meaningless comments. Most of the comments are directed at Dak….a few trashing him. Lauryn Rush claims she’s staying off sm for Lent. Sure!

SJ’s youngest sister, Grace, said she would see MJ in a few days?? The only way she could plan on seeing the baby would be if SJ is being induced or having a c-section. Induction can be done at @39 weeks for a healthy pregnancy, but it doesn’t always work and those contractions hit hard. 

I think family on both sides are ready for this mess to be over. As the posts go on, Dak really is backing away from her. In the Colorado pics, he was back to his “fan pose” with her. And the dumb comments about going anywhere? She has 2 stories from the Colorado trip in her highlight labeled 24. In one she’s holding his left 4th/5th fingers on the private charter. It you’re going to hold the guy’s hand, then hold it……..he isn’t holding hers. Bet he was asleep. There is the pic of her in all black, taken in the bathroom. How many layers of makeup does she have on? She just looks so old.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

@bugaboo Haha, you probably right.

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

@bugaboo In that second pic from Colorado she looks like Amy Winehouse (no insult to Amy RIP) but that's a funny looking pic. She does look old. In a matter of a couple of months she has aged and not like fine wine as they say. And her hands too. I'm older than her and my hands don't look like hers. I'm not one to point out so much but it's her. I didn't even criticize NB this much about her looks, just the way she acted. 

Dak is going along with all of this for MJ. As soon as that baby is born people will be forgetting she exist.  

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

@queenie. I can’t figure out why she looks so much older than 30. In a pic with her sisters (27, 23) and mom, she looks much more like her mom’s age than her sisters. She’s had some enhancements……boobs, nose and has used filler. Spending time with Dak ages these girls!!

I realized the 1st maternity pics were done by a photographer in Tampa. Must have been done that weekend SJ and Holly went there in early Nov. That explains why no Dak although I bet she tried to get him to do the pics and he said no, so she went off to Tampa and did them on her own. The pics she just dropped were done by 42 and were more tasteful. Dak still didn’t look all that comfortable holding her belly. 42 did a good job of not forcing Dak to look “lovingly” at her with him standing to the side and behind her. 42 knows Dak well. The “kisses” were little smiles with lips touching. I bet Dak said he would only do the pics IF 42 did them.

If this baby comes in the next few days, MJ will have been conceived in the Bahamas. The dates all line up. 1st time ever together. Dak, you were a fool. I just get the feeling SJ had something planned for that weekend and pulled it off.

Judge Judy….. what do you see in the Dak thread on LSA? I saw awhile back, there may have been some tea on Tad?

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

@bugaboo Yeah Judge Judy let me know. I have a special place in my heart for Tad. I don't know why. LSA is no fair. 

SJ definitely had her plan. I'm pretty sure she did her research on Dak especially when he started liking her photos. That's how he gets them. 

Dak is a lot to handle. NB looks more refreshed since not being with him but she looks older than her actual age.

But back to Tad. I really am wanting to know. Before he deleted all his socials, I actually got responses back from him. Since being caught he's so cautious of everything. Doesn't mean he's being a good boy all the time.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @honeybee

Now I really think she's triggered lol - this is how many baby photoshoots now? Three and she's had like three baby showers and yet...zero engagement rings. Forever a BABY MAMA and never a bride. Yikes!! Gotta get that follower count up somehow. Still less than Natalie after three baby photoshoots that your Baby Daddy reposted. Yikes! Gotta pop that baby out to get past 75k I guess.

The lack of a ring is being mentioned more and more. The most recent pics with Dak weren’t reposted much, but the lack of a ring stands out. Sportskeeda Pro Football has an article on it in FB. They called it a “wholesome” pic. Kinda taking a shot at the 1st pics which looked sleazy. I’m thinking the most recent pics were what Dak and his team had in mind for a ONE time pregnancy announcement. 

I’m sure there was pressure on all sides for Dak to at least give SJ a ring even if he took it back later or they broke up. During the season, Dak said a lot that he wasn’t listening to all the outside opinions. I thought the opinions were football related, but some may have been about SJ……fake an engagement or not? I will say if he doesn’t love her (clearly he doesn’t), then don’t give her a ring just to keep sm happy.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @queenie

@bugaboo 

But back to Tad. I really am wanting to know. Before he deleted all his socials, I actually got responses back from him. Since being caught he's so cautious of everything. Doesn't mean he's being a good boy all the time.

Were Tad’s responses flirty or just chatty? I hope for his sake and the family that he’s stopped the online flirting. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Well, while SJ is waiting to drop this baby (I’m guessing tomorrow?), she sure has been reading here. We pointed out the way she was following everyone connected to the team and she moved on from that.

Sat. night she did a “girl night” at the Cowboy Club with a pseudo WAG. Today she had a story with Dak’s dogs at HER house. No baby daddy? Where’s the guy that can make everyday V Day? Dak was at the 3DQB camp. Not many pics of him, but the beard is thicker. Sat. night he was at the Palace playing dominos. He posted a motivational story. Yup, he’s going to start getting in shape. 

She gets triggered very easily and even though she’s about to push out a new Prescott, she’s focused on showing her IG fans that she has friends, gets to eat  at the Cowboy Club without Dak and was busy trying to convince people she lived with Dak. No pics of nursery, baby clothes, toys? Hope MJ is healthy.

Maybe she could work on the sports apparel company? 😂 Nothing has been added to the IG page in over 1 month.

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

@bugaboo Just chatty.  I just wanted to follow him on his sm. He was on my snap but like I said he deleted it all. He was very nice. Nothing inappropriate lol

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

@bugaboo Yeah lol. I don't feel sorry for her. Dak is already thinking football. I mean MJ is up there too but football is #2. SJ is way down the list. NB #2 stop coming on here for tips. It won't work for you. Ask NB lol. 

Tad just tagged Dak in a video of a son and dad entering the room after the baby is born. Lol it was cute. Wonder what delivery will be like for MJ? After all the trips etc. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Stumbled across some pics from the Pepto explosion baby shower taken by a family friend on FB. Some observations:

Based on pics of the family home, looks like upper middle class. 

Without makeup SJ doesn’t look 35-40. She’s fairly plain. She needs to get a good mua since Dak can afford it and try a different look.

She received a large number of gifts. Lots of clothes including things in the 2T size. Is Dak not paying for clothes? Seemed excessive.

The table centerpieces were pink with a SJ maternity pic. Hello, single mom vibes! Um ok. This was the 2nd Immaculate conception I guess. 

In the SJ pics on IG, she showed the baby’s initials. There were custom cookies with the initials and NAME. They had cookies with Margaret Jane. So much for keeping the name private.

Nothing Cowboy related other than 1 gift bag. Looked like an attempt to make SJ look like the innocent pregnant girl. 

ReplyQuote
(@honeybee)
Trusted Member

When’s the next possibility for her to get a ring? Their “anniversary”? When exactly is that? He allegedly fucks his whores the first night. So the first few times you fucked and immediately begot a child? It’ll be funny if they ever post about an “anniversary” lol lets see the “relationship” timeline hoe! Even if they pretend it was anytime between now and May that means a nearly thirty year old woman who lived in a different state somehow got pregnant ASAP. What are the odds of that? A decade into adulthood, a few months out of a long-term relationship but doesn’t know how to use birth control properly? Can’t really celebrate an anniversary publicly because of how bad this all looks. She’s already made him look like a liar and a fool in public multiple times. The cookies at the second baby shower with Margaret Jane’s name on them are just further proof of this.

You would have to be an unspeakably evil whore to plan that out and to want that for your child as their entry into this world. Money does not solve a broken home with parents who don't love one another. The timeline of this pregnancy makes it clear that she planned all of this. She barely mentions her daughter (until it was pointed out) but wants as much attention as possible for being with Dak. If a man tampered with a woman’s birth control to get her pregnant I would call him human filth who deserved unspeakable punishment but if a woman does it we are supposed to support her and uplift her? She’s excrement and deserving of endless suffering for what she is doing to her child in order to secure a rich and famous lifestyle with a man who has no respect for her. I hope the slut rips from hole to hole during labor, gets a septic infection and PPD. MJ would be better off with a random woman off the street as her mother than that cumdump cesspool.

I haven’t gone in on Dak this whole time but if he did sleep around during her pregnancy like the Huddlegossip Vegas rumor suggests and still slept with her then that’s child endangerment full stop. I’ve seen pictures of newborns whose fathers contracted herpes through cheating and passed it to the mother unknowingly and the infant nearly died. I doubt he was getting tested after his trysts and herpes requires a blood test and doesn’t show up immediately. I have screenshots from other gossip sites suggesting he was still up to his usual business in which case I have no respect for a man who can’t control himself long enough to protect his child’s health in utero . He’s a sex addict who needs to grow up at this point. He wouldn’t be forever tied to that hard faced cum dump whore if not for his weakness of character when it comes to women. I wouldn’t expect Sarah Jane to care that her and MJ’s health were endangered by his endless philandering because she has all the wrong priorities. She should’ve been ripping him a new one and protecting her body, not scrambling to get on private jets and accepting designer bags as a replacement for loyalty and respect.

ReplyQuote
(@honeybee)
Trusted Member

If on top of this entire embarrassment he lets the slut freely post their daughter then I will lose even more respect for him. He has been private his whole career and now you let this whore violate your daughter’s right to privacy? I don’t know if you all have seen the deep dives into the social media followings of child influencers especially the girls, but their followers are mostly adult men aka pedophiles. Who exactly will Sarah Jane need to post MJ for? If that’s really your man and he’s truly all yours why do you need to post him and MJ to prove us haters wrong? We said exactly the same with Natalie but she thought she knew better than us and she ended up looking dumb like we said she would. If these women were secure in themselves they wouldn’t need to post at all or try and strong arm Dak into acknowledging them. The more they post the more we know we have you down bad. Here and elsewhere it has been claimed that the reason she’s pressed is due to our posting and revealing of their fake ass relationship but I’m sure she’s been getting crazy DMs from other women this whole time. I saw screenshots of Natalie asking a gossip site to take a post down due to “negative and false narratives about her stealing Dak” lol.

That’s why SJ feels the need to assert such a happy and wholesome narrative online. But he’s so private, so why would he want his daughter’s business out there? If his lawyers didn’t put a choke chain on Sarah Jane with regards to MJ then I’m disappointed. Since she doesn’t seem to have a job what is she going to do for work? Be a mommy blogger? An influencer? She’s still behind Natalie in followers even after three photoshoots and baby showers. You need that baby to pop already so you can surpass his ex. Stacking her follower count has been her top priority this whole pregnancy. How sad. I would have thought he would have posted the last photoshoot to his gallery since the off season has been going for some weeks but he didn’t. He’s posted a motivational speech to his story but not your baby photoshoot to his gallery? Even baby MJ’s birth (if the photos include Sarah lol) might not make it. She’d be on suicide watch if that happens. I’m sure she will whine and bitch behind the scenes for it to happen. That’s why contracts are important. But once that baby is out, fuck her, I’d start moving away from the hoe onto bigger and better things.

ReplyQuote
Page 80 / 87
Share: