If you haven’t been to California yet, you’re missing out on some of the best sports tours in the country. From iconic venues like Dodger Stadium and Angel Stadium to modern arenas like Staples Center, there’s a tour for every kind of fan.
Whether you’re a diehard baseball fan or just looking to catch a game while you’re in town, a California sports tour is a great way to see the state and catch some of your favorite teams in action. Here are just a few of the many options available:
Dodger Stadium Tour: Take a behind-the-scenes look at one of baseball’s most iconic venues on this guided tour of Dodger Stadium. Learn about the team’s rich history, see the famous Hollywood Sign from the field, and visit the press box, dugouts, and more.
Angel Stadium Tour: Get a behind-the-scenes look at Angel Stadium on this 90-minute tour. See the home locker room, dugouts, press box, and more. You’ll also get to walk on the field and take in views of the surrounding area, including the Anaheim Hills.
Staples Center Tour: Get an inside look at one of the world’s most popular arenas on this 90-minute tour of Staples Center. See the Lakers’ and Clippers’ locker rooms, walk on the court or ice, visit the press box, and more. You’ll also get to see some of the concert and event spaces inside the arena.
USC Sports Tour: Take a behind-the-scenes look at some of USC’s most popular athletic facilities on this 90-minute tour. Visit the Galen Center (home of Trojan basketball), Dedeaux Field (home of Trojan baseball), the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum (home of Trojan football), and more. You’ll also get to see the school’s famed Rose Bowl trophy.
UCLA Sports Tour: Get a behind-the-scenes look at some of UCLA’s most popular athletic facilities on this 90-minute tour. Visit Pauley Pavilion (home of Bruin basketball), Drake Stadium (home of Bruin track and field), the Rose Bowl (home of Bruin football), and more. You’ll also get to see the school’s famed Bruins championship trophy.
Before we go, we will get a bit into how to prepare your trip to come watch your favorite California team play.
– Decide what sport you want to see: As we just went over, there are a variety of sports teams in California that you can watch. You will want to decide which sport you are most interested in seeing before beginning to plan your trip.
– Find out the schedule of the team you want to watch: Once you know what sport you want to see, the next step is to find out the schedule of the team you want to watch. This way, you can plan your trip around their games.
– Choose a tour that matches your budget and time frame: There are a variety of sports tours available in California, so you will want to choose one that matches your budget and time frame.
– Purchase your tickets in advance: Once you have chosen a tour, you will want to purchase your tickets in advance. This way, you can ensure that you get the best seats for the games.
– Book an Orange County car service: The last step is to book an Orange County car service to take you to and from the games. This way, you can relax and enjoy your trip without having to worry about driving.
– Plan your trip around the game or tour date: Once you have your tickets, it is time to start planning your trip. You will want to make sure that you arrive in California on time for the game or tour date.
– Arrive early to the stadium on game day: On game day, you will want to arrive early to the stadium. This way, you can explore the area and find your seat.
– Wear the correct gear: Depending on the sport, you will want to wear the correct gear. For example, if you are going to a baseball game, you may want to wear a hat and sunscreen.
– Bring cash for refreshments: Most stadiums will have refreshments available for purchase, so you will want to bring cash.
– Check the weather in advance: Finally, you will want to check the weather in advance. This way, you can dress appropriately for the game.
– Have fun and enjoy the experience! California is home to of the most iconic sports teams in the world. From the Los Angeles Dodgers and Anaheim to the USC Trojans and UCLA Bruins, there’s a team for every kind of fan.
When planning your trip, be sure to consider what kind of experience you’re looking for. A tour of Dodger Stadium is perfect for diehard baseball fans, while a USC sports tour is ideal for those who want to see some of the school’s most popular athletic facilities. And if you’re just looking to catch a game while you’re in town, any of the state’s many stadiums and arenas will do.
There are many other great California sports tours to choose from, so be sure to do some research and find the perfect one for you and your group. Whether you’re a diehard fan or just looking to catch a game while you’re in town, a California sports tour is a great way to see the state and catch some of your favorite teams in action. Thanks for reading!